What can brown do for you - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet there’s probably an article on a Deputy doing something stupid somewhere in Florida everyday. You’re right let’s just disband all of law enforcement. There’s going to be bad eggs everywhere and in every field we are just in the spotlight bud. No excuse for this Troopers actions and he shall pay for his consequences.
    "Doing something STUPID." Excuse me?! An adult having sex with a 14 or 15 year old is not stupid, it is CRIMINAL. Only a minority of cops are criminals, while many are stupid, which is why you have a shitt* job, working a shitt* schedule, doing the same stupid and boring stuff shift after shift.

Unregistered
    Someone forgot to take their meds today and it clearly shows.

Make sure to pay your citation under the 30 day window to avoid late fees and / or possible suspension of your driving privalage.
    What's driving PRIVALAGE? Hey you spelled citation and suspension properly, good job skippy.

Unregistered
    This is concerning:

https://www.wcjb.com/content/news/FD...507367751.html

Another Trooper caught doing this. Sad day in law enforcement when those Leo’s decide to do this.

Unregistered
    This is concerning:

https://www.wcjb.com/content/news/FD...507367751.html

Another Trooper caught doing this. Sad day in law enforcement when those Leo’s decide to do this.
    That ^^^ happened in March of this year. Try to keep up and meet us in the current month. Cool?

Unregistered
    Just pay the ticket bud.
    That's not an argument...

Unregistered
    Good job shorts

Unregistered
    Had to make the rest of us look bad...

Unregistered
    Whomever watches the I10 cameras and calls the local S.O. to go check the vehicles on the I10 shoulder.. please for the love of god, stop. If you have a trooper in the area then do as you wish but we have own staffing issues and calls to respond to. Semi drivers sleeping or drivers pulling over so they don't text and drive because it is now illegal. People are actually following the laws and pulling over to use their phone. But a 3rd party agency (FHP/SUNGUIDE) sees them and calls the local S.O. to go check (bother) them. Guess what.... they won't do the right thing again. I wouldn't. By the way, how much does that position of watching tv pay?? I may be interested.

Unregistered
    Whomever watches the I10 cameras and calls the local S.O. to go check the vehicles on the I10 shoulder.. please for the love of god, stop. If you have a trooper in the area then do as you wish but we have own staffing issues and calls to respond to. Semi drivers sleeping or drivers pulling over so they don't text and drive because it is now illegal. People are actually following the laws and pulling over to use their phone. But a 3rd party agency (FHP/SUNGUIDE) sees them and calls the local S.O. to go check (bother) them. Guess what.... they won't do the right thing again. I wouldn't. By the way, how much does that position of watching tv pay?? I may be interested.
    You see, this is common sense. This is the type of common sense that makes the world work. You're right, maybe they pulled over because they needed to send a text. And now they won't be doing that. Thus increasing the risk of an accident and making the roads less safe.

Unregistered
    Sounds good to me! In an era of communication where everyone has access to wireless devices, phones, and/or CB radios, I would think if anyone needs help they will call. Waking a trucker up who is required to pull over to rest is anti-productive and dangerous. Sometimes the truck stops are full so we go to the on/off ramp of the interstate to sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12