hiring

Thread: hiring

Unregistered

hiring

I'm from up both and considering applying at your agency. I heard they have openings. Is there any word on when the next group will be hired and how many openings. Does the agency have a waiting list and how long is the process?

Unregistered
    Apply elsewhere. WILL NOT be happy working here. VERY unprofessional and lack of experience throughout the administration. Good luck to you!

Unregistered

Hiring

Are they hiring and how many positions open

Unregistered
    How can anyone take you seriously when you’re asking about employment on this site...get a life bro!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm from up both and considering applying at your agency. I heard they have openings. Is there any word on when the next group will be hired and how many openings. Does the agency have a waiting list and how long is the process?
    From up both? LMAO

Unregistered

Hiring

I said I'm from up north (not both) it was a mistake. Can anyone take me serious and answer my questions. I wanna apply and maybe get hired and see how it goes. Are there any openings and how long is the process and what is involved. Poly?? Psy?? And is there a waiting list??? Can anyone give some honest info??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I said I'm from up north (not both) it was a mistake. Can anyone take me serious and answer my questions. I wanna apply and maybe get hired and see how it goes. Are there any openings and how long is the process and what is involved. Poly?? Psy?? And is there a waiting list??? Can anyone give some honest info??
    OK Honest Info. Just about every agency including ours is looking for qualified sworn officers. Most agencies today require
    polygraph, Psychological, physical, back ground check, credit check, PAT Test, PST Test, and then oral interviews. If your trying to fly under the radar because you have skeletons in your closet or were terminated from up north try your four to five man departments that still exist in north Florida or other states. Good Luck How's that for honest.

If I was serious about any agency I would go on their web site because most post requirements and if they are accepting applications. Coming on this site and asking any question is just wasting your time.