Dodgeball

Thread: Dodgeball

Unregistered

Dodgeball

Working at the ECSO is like the nations biggest game of dodgeball. Only the Sheriff and Chief are the only ones allowed to throw the ball. You never know who’s gonna get eliminated next.

Unregistered
    no point in even applying for this place. You’ll get hired ........ but you’ll also get fired if you’re not best friends with the admin. And even if you are... well watch your back.... everyone’s day comes eventually... can’t just do your job and be good at it...
    Not as if there isn’t already enough criticism towards policing these days....
    reason there’s terrible retention rates is because of management. Piss poor management at ECSO

Banned LEO Affairs Rookie
    Unsustained and unproven allegations are a TOS violation. I have repeatedly deleted your similar comments. I have now asked MOD1 to ban you from.posting due to your libelous comments.

Unregistered
    Libelous against who? No post mentioned any names nor even initials.

Mod1 set this board up specifically for the type of speech you’re interfering with for what is glaringly apparent, your personal interference and protection of certain high ranking staff members of the ECSO.

For example, the guys in gun crimes initials have been used as nauseum to disparage them but you’ve sat silently yet when someone posts something about a staff member you overreact and delete the comment despite it being left vague to remain within TOS.

I’m sure you’ll delete this post too or maybe even the whole thread to protect yourself. Mod1 can see what you’ve been up to regardless.

Unregistered
    Mod 721 has deleted another post that didn’t violate the TOS or name any names, just a situation.

Pass this on to your masters at the next staff meeting. They can’t make this go away. The sheriff needs to report the conduct to fdle as is the required procedure. By now it’s likely that members of other agencies to include Gov. DeSantis’ office, FDLE CJSTC, Attorney General and several media outlets have been informed and should be monitoring the situation.

Once certain local defense attorneys learn that their may be serious issues with certain K9 finds and subsequent convictions, who knows what could happen.

So you can keep deleting posts but it’s not going to make this mess go away. In fact, it probably draws more attention to it. It’s certainly annoyed me enough that I will make this a pet project to make sure the system isn’t abused and justice is served.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 721 has deleted another post that didn’t violate the TOS or name any names, just a situation.

Pass this on to your masters at the next staff meeting. They can’t make this go away. The sheriff needs to report the conduct to fdle as is the required procedure. By now it’s likely that members of other agencies to include Gov. DeSantis’ office, FDLE CJSTC, Attorney General and several media outlets have been informed and should be monitoring the situation.

Once certain local defense attorneys learn that their may be serious issues with certain K9 finds and subsequent convictions, who knows what could happen.

So you can keep deleting posts but it’s not going to make this mess go away. In fact, it probably draws more attention to it. It’s certainly annoyed me enough that I will make this a pet project to make sure the system isn’t abused and justice is served.
    Thankyou from all the rest of us who are in the dark

Unregistered
    I think they’re afraid Jimmy Staley will find out and start sending public record requests. She scares the heck out of them and is the reason we had to go to that block training on public record requests.

Unregistered
    ((....Once certain local defense attorneys learn that their may be serious issues with certain K9 finds and subsequent convictions, who knows what could happen....))

Do elaborate. Youve peaked my interest..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    no point in even applying for this place. You’ll get hired ........ but you’ll also get fired if you’re not best friends with the admin. And even if you are... well watch your back.... everyone’s day comes eventually... can’t just do your job and be good at it...
    Not as if there isn’t already enough criticism towards policing these days....
    reason there’s terrible retention rates is because of management. Piss poor management at ECSO
    Why stay or think about going into this profession and deal with BS when pizza delivery, school bus drivers, and garbage truck drivers (just to name a few jobs) make as much or more then starting pay for deputies in this area. Makes no sense.