Patti Lynn-One of the LEO AFFAIRS TROLL OUSTED!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Exclamation Patti Lynn-One of the LEO AFFAIRS TROLL OUSTED!

Unregistered

EW! She sleeps is that shirt.

Unregistered
    Looks like the winter warlock from Rudolph

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She looks like a tree.

Unregistered
    An ugly tree

Unregistered
    An ugly tree
    And hit every branch on the way down.

Unregistered
    She is hot.... put her to bed at 7pm and Id be out partying

Unregistered

Patti Lynn posts - Look out TT -she's coming for you!

Patti Lynn - Rhonda Romeo Amir & Herbert Daley

She drunk posts and rats out her friends. Too funny. And she worked for us? I hope she didn't slip out the back with some thumb drives.

Patti Lynn shared a post.
    29 mins ·

This, from another Republican.....
    Rhonda Romeo Amir
    7 hrs ·

Quoted from a friend of a friend: So let me guess this straight, being a true conservative, I am reading posts from people who support this president and his party-and being a Republican-I am sick and tired of seeing this verbal diarrhea coming from “MAGA” supporters-who have no idea what a “true” republican is. The man that holds office in the White House, the man who talks like a 7 year old, who can’t keep a cabinet together, who has added the most money to our deficient in this country’s history, who cant except blame, who can’t pass more than one policy/law in three years—which I call the tax disaster, who also disrespects women (We aren’t living in 1952 last time I checked). Who doesn’t live up to any of his words from using force with Iran to building a wall which makes him VERY weak! I could use a 5 letter word ending in the letter Y, but I am above that. If any of you think for one minuet that this person holds the values of GREAT presidents like Ronald Reagan, FDR, Dwight D Eisenhower, then you have some learning to do. He does not love this country; he simply loves his business and himself. The rest of you are just his pawns to spin his propaganda because he knows ya’all are sophomoric enough to go along with the stupidity and regurgitate the bullshit that he spits out. I am a conservative and a republican that would like to elect a REAL president in White House.
    1 Comment1 Share
    Comments

Herbert Daley
    Herbert Daley You have a major problem. Apparently there are no "Republicans" left. Moscow McConnell has stopped any legislation that might keep Russia away from deciding who will be the next President. He also is withholding House passed legislation that would start the rebuilding of our infrastructure. The only thing he made sure was passed was tWealthy Tax Cut which left out the poor and middle class. YOUR REPUBLICAN PARTY IS DEAD AND GONE FOREVER.
    10m

Unregistered
    Patti Lynn - Rhonda Romeo Amir & Herbert Daley

She drunk posts and rats out her friends. Too funny. And she worked for us? I hope she didn't slip out the back with some thumb drives.

Patti Lynn shared a post.
    29 mins ·

This, from another Republican.....
    Rhonda Romeo Amir
    7 hrs ·

Quoted from a friend of a friend: So let me guess this straight, being a true conservative, I am reading posts from people who support this president and his party-and being a Republican-I am sick and tired of seeing this verbal diarrhea coming from “MAGA” supporters-who have no idea what a “true” republican is. The man that holds office in the White House, the man who talks like a 7 year old, who can’t keep a cabinet together, who has added the most money to our deficient in this country’s history, who cant except blame, who can’t pass more than one policy/law in three years—which I call the tax disaster, who also disrespects women (We aren’t living in 1952 last time I checked). Who doesn’t live up to any of his words from using force with Iran to building a wall which makes him VERY weak! I could use a 5 letter word ending in the letter Y, but I am above that. If any of you think for one minuet that this person holds the values of GREAT presidents like Ronald Reagan, FDR, Dwight D Eisenhower, then you have some learning to do. He does not love this country; he simply loves his business and himself. The rest of you are just his pawns to spin his propaganda because he knows ya’all are sophomoric enough to go along with the stupidity and regurgitate the bullshit that he spits out. I am a conservative and a republican that would like to elect a REAL president in White House.
    1 Comment1 Share
    Comments

Herbert Daley
    Herbert Daley You have a major problem. Apparently there are no "Republicans" left. Moscow McConnell has stopped any legislation that might keep Russia away from deciding who will be the next President. He also is withholding House passed legislation that would start the rebuilding of our infrastructure. The only thing he made sure was passed was tWealthy Tax Cut which left out the poor and middle class. YOUR REPUBLICAN PARTY IS DEAD AND GONE FOREVER.
    10m
    Oh give it a rest Mr Democrap. If those are your views and you are a true Republican go “F” yourself we dont need you. Go jump on the Pelosi band wagon sh*t for brains!!

Unregistered
    She looks like she works out. Yummy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast