On Our Way Back....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

On Our Way Back....

It really looks like we are on our way back to becoming to the best law enforcement agency in Miami-dade. No...I am not a rookie (17 years), not a SWAT guy (cant run for crap), and I dont like kool-aid.
    I can honestly say that I truly believe that RC and WJ have the best interest of their officers in mind. Society still is what it is and we still have to deal with them. Under DjO I had zero faith that if I put my hands on anyone, that I was supported. Now I feel that I can actually serve our citizens again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It really looks like we are on our way back to becoming to the best law enforcement agency in Miami-dade. No...I am not a rookie (17 years), not a SWAT guy (cant run for crap), and I dont like kool-aid.
    I can honestly say that I truly believe that RC and WJ have the best interest of their officers in mind. Society still is what it is and we still have to deal with them. Under DjO I had zero faith that if I put my hands on anyone, that I was supported. Now I feel that I can actually serve our citizens again.
    Great and about time for Miami Beach PD! As to putting hands on anyone, when done right, the evidence will support that you applied the force necessary to affect the arrest. Sadly, Miami Beach is not what it was 20 years ago; now it is invaded daily by a horde of urban youths, who mostly do not reside in Miami Beach. Good Luck to your Police Chief and let us hope he does not forget where he came from when the political class gets nervous.

Unregistered
    I think Ricky and Paul could do a better job taking thier time before making brash decisions and jumping to conclusions. They need to slow down and take into consideration all the elements that they don't know about or are being misinformed by a disingenuous or unethical complaint . Outside of that , I support him with ALL my heart , on his worst (angry)day he is still 100% better than Oates. Oates gave a shit about NO ONE but OATES. Oates held no value in experienced officers and thought everyone was replaceable except himself. Ricky is way more intelligent and understands people are not disposable. Look at muley as a prime example , Phil Levine was calling him garbage and Oates did him dirty...... muley is a LEADER and all the troops that work with him love him and have high morale. Ricky understand this. I support Ricky Clements 100% beacuse hes willing to right wrongs and values his officers. Wyane Jones is another leader who looks at you as a human being of value in every assessment he makes. I truly pray for Ricky's success and wyane's success. Moral to the story : hiring outsiders at command level will DESTROY your organization every time.

Unregistered
    I think Ricky and Paul could do a better job taking thier time before making brash decisions and jumping to conclusions. They need to slow down and take into consideration all the elements that they don't know about or are being misinformed by a disingenuous or unethical complaint . Outside of that , I support him with ALL my heart , on his worst (angry)day he is still 100% better than Oates. Oates gave a shit about NO ONE but OATES. Oates held no value in experienced officers and thought everyone was replaceable except himself. Ricky is way more intelligent and understands people are not disposable. Look at muley as a prime example , Phil Levine was calling him garbage and Oates did him dirty...... muley is a LEADER and all the troops that work with him love him and have high morale. Ricky understand this. I support Ricky Clements 100% beacuse hes willing to right wrongs and values his officers. Wyane Jones is another leader who looks at you as a human being of value in every assessment he makes. I truly pray for Ricky's success and wyane's success. Moral to the story : hiring outsiders at command level will DESTROY your organization every time.
    Please don’t associate Paul with Ricky. Ricky never cased anyone up (K745) or was accused of stealing City time (PJ3) or harassment (MS) Paul is a POS. Ricky is a cops cop that is putting the right people in the right spots.

Unregistered
    Please don’t associate Paul with Ricky. Ricky never cased anyone up (K745) or was accused of stealing City time (PJ3) or harassment (MS) Paul is a POS. Ricky is a cops cop that is putting the right people in the right spots.
    Spot on. Paul is smoke and mirrors and threw Emilio under the bus to claim whistleblower protection for being investigated for stealing time. Ricky is QRU as fuch. Paul is not. Sammy is the missing piece on the 4th floor. Great things to come with 214 in DA HOUSE!!!

Unregistered
    Paul’s whole career has been based on good looks and being a used car salesman. He has been a hand up womanizer and a back stabber. I can’t figure out how this guy has continued to get himself out of trouble and move up the ranks. The sad part is he is out of his league he uses big words and sounds like a idiot. We have Sergeants that are better leaders.

Unregistered
    If we are a product of our environment he is a closet homosexual who preys on women to fight his man urges. When he doesn’t get his fix of vulnerable women, he lashes on strong men who gather attention. Oh and a career based on good looks? Maybe good looking for a Puerto Rican because we know there are no brains there whatsoever.

Unregistered
    Paul? You mean the same Paul that took Sammy’s class leader diamonds in the academy while Sammy laid in excruciating pain from a fractured ankle? Or the one who had an inappropriate relationship with a cadet and was given a closet job in off-duty by Don the Con? Or the one that got paid as a midnight Lt. on Patrol and was not even in the City? Now he’s backstabbing Sammy at City Hall. Eso no Es de hombre Pablito.

Unregistered
    Lol....wow, great to see that Sammy has so many buddies coming on here to help salvage his career after what he DID TO HIMSELF. Sammy is lucky to have a job...period. Now, is Paul another person that is only out for himself and has no business in command staff....YEAP. I just wouldn’t blame him for what is going on with another opportunist.

I feel bad for RC/WJ. They have some seriously difficult decisions to make. Who do they promote or demote for that matter. They need to do what is best for the organization and not their friendships. I am glad it is not me making those hard choices.

I do agree that we are on the way back to being a great agency again. This thread kind of took on a life of its own.

Unregistered
    Lol....wow, great to see that Sammy has so many buddies coming on here to help salvage his career after what he DID TO HIMSELF. Sammy is lucky to have a job...period. Now, is Paul another person that is only out for himself and has no business in command staff....YEAP. I just wouldn’t blame him for what is going on with another opportunist.

I feel bad for RC/WJ. They have some seriously difficult decisions to make. Who do they promote or demote for that matter. They need to do what is best for the organization and not their friendships. I am glad it is not me making those hard choices.

I do agree that we are on the way back to being a great agency again. This thread kind of took on a life of its own.
    Please Ernie. We all know you spend more time at City Hall than the PD and May have your facts twisted a little. The allegation made against RC, which led to SG being questioned were all proven to be bad 13 based on a BS letter. We also see that you like to wear the same uniform as PA. Just STFU and call PMU to reserve your marked unit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast