There's a real problem - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. COB is useless. Always had his master Marano to tell him what to do. Nothing will done to Cady or Cannella. They are the few chosen as special even though both are useless alcoholics. Of course Barbs is gonna get railroaded. COB has had a LOT happen on his watch. I wonder if he’s capable of running a dept
    A lot has happenned on COB's watch, A Lot! The difference is Marano is not around to make life miserable for him. Eventually, things will implode! Just a matter of time, especially with a weak command staff and grunts like Bolger and Devlin.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3039620]I agree. COB is useless. Always had his master Marano to tell him what to do. Nothing will done to Cady or Cannella. They are the few chosen as special even though both are useless alcoholics. Of course Barbs is gonna get railroaded. COB has had a LOT happen on his watch. I wonder if he’s capable of running a dept[/QUOTE
    He is capable of running this dept. INTO THE GROUND.

Unregistered
    It all starts from the top!!! The Cady, McKinney incidents were swept under the rug. The kid who kicked the crap out of the suspect's head on video is just a "tip of the iceberg". Now, LT is "bagged" on I-95. COB has really surrounded himself with some really weak command staff members.
    Who is this LT that was bagged on 95 you are talking about? There was no one bagged on 95 recently.

Unregistered
    Who is this LT that was bagged on 95 you are talking about? There was no one bagged on 95 recently.
    RC was 10-15 on I95 a few weeks ago. Not LT.

Unregistered
    RC was 10-15 on I95 a few weeks ago. Not LT.
    RC got a nice new assignment!

Unregistered
    There is a lot of real problems in this place.

Unregistered
    There is a lot of real problems in this place.
    The leadership or lack of leadership from the command staff. It's nothing but a fraternity up there.

Unregistered
    Chief,
    There have been 10 alcohol related off duty incidents with you're officers over past 12 months, ranging from domestic violence to DUI. Last night's latest DUI arrest should be a wakeup to you and staff. Address lineups and start a program to help your officers with the stress of the job, related to the alcohol/ drug abuse. It's on your shoulders to help the officers avoid these problems.
    Hey Chief
    Here we go again. First a CSO shows up on scene while he's been drinking and NR does nothing about it. Now you got a guy so drunk on duty that we need to find him at his residence plastered. Wake up Chief and get a grip on this alchohol problem with your officers.

EAP
    Hey Chief
    Here we go again. First a CSO shows up on scene while he's been drinking and NR does nothing about it. Now you got a guy so drunk on duty that we need to find him at his residence plastered. Wake up Chief and get a grip on this alchohol problem with your officers.
    No problem here. Move on 🥃🥃🍺🍺

Unregistered
    Hey Chief
    Was the CSO a member of the NOBLE clan? They do protect each other.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast