Mid Shift - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mid Shift

Unregistered
    No comment from the Kool Aid drinkers? How about all you “elite” HCSO heros? Where is our mid shift? Its been years. They removed the mid shift to staff D5 so they can play the bigger **** game with other agencies by creating a fifth district. I guess we still have not recovered. Who cares though huh? It only affects us bottom feeder deputies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No comment from the Kool Aid drinkers? How about all you “elite” HCSO heros? Where is our mid shift? Its been years. They removed the mid shift to staff D5 so they can play the bigger **** game with other agencies by creating a fifth district. I guess we still have not recovered. Who cares though huh? It only affects us bottom feeder deputies.
    Teach everyone a big lesson and quit. That’ll show em!

Unregistered
    Teach everyone a big lesson and quit. That’ll show em!
    Quitting wont fix the fact that no matter who the figure head is, this agency as a whole collectively does not know what the fuk its doing. It functions as if it just opened its doors one month ago. I can count on one hand the people I truly respect. Something as simple as staffing can not even be figured out.

Unregistered
    Quitting wont fix the fact that no matter who the figure head is, this agency as a whole collectively does not know what the fuk its doing. It functions as if it just opened its doors one month ago. I can count on one hand the people I truly respect. Something as simple as staffing can not even be figured out.
    Quitting would certainly fix the problem that you keep sticking your big fat nose into issues that are not your concern. You don’t need to worry about decisions at the top. Don’t like it? Then quit so the decisions won’t affect you, azzhole.

Unregistered
    Quitting would certainly fix the problem that you keep sticking your big fat nose into issues that are not your concern. You don’t need to worry about decisions at the top. Don’t like it? Then quit so the decisions won’t affect you, azzhole.
    It is my concern 100%. Because it fukking effects me and every deputy humping a zone over stressed and over exposed while a fair amount of so called cops sit around and do nothing. Us being short handed with no mid shift makes all the difference as to weather this fake career can be mentally sustained to the full 30 year term. A real properly lead career ensures that there are enough people to do the job efficiently and accurately. What they demand of us we can not give. If we do, its at a cost. The cost of burnout and poor morale and not for long. If they fail to give us the required tools to do our jobs, then its on them and it becomes our problem. Its also the sign this is no career, but s temporary job as a stepping stone to real careers. Brown nosing *****h. You would know this. No, you would feel this if you were actually a real cop on the street where the buck stops. Too many people working here claiming to be deputies referring and delegating but not really taking the brunt of any real mental exposure and danger. Its azz kissing scum like you that do not forward the real truth of whats going on in the front lines up the chain in fear of them not liking you. It then enables leaders to think all is well and nothing changes. Azzhole.

Unregistered
    It is my concern 100%. Because it fukking effects me and every deputy humping a zone over stressed and over exposed while a fair amount of so called cops sit around and do nothing. Us being short handed with no mid shift makes all the difference as to weather this fake career can be mentally sustained to the full 30 year term. A real properly lead career ensures that there are enough people to do the job efficiently and accurately. What they demand of us we can not give. If we do, its at a cost. The cost of burnout and poor morale and not for long. If they fail to give us the required tools to do our jobs, then its on them and it becomes our problem. Its also the sign this is no career, but s temporary job as a stepping stone to real careers. Brown nosing *****h. You would know this. No, you would feel this if you were actually a real cop on the street where the buck stops. Too many people working here claiming to be deputies referring and delegating but not really taking the brunt of any real mental exposure and danger. Its azz kissing scum like you that do not forward the real truth of whats going on in the front lines up the chain in fear of them not liking you. It then enables leaders to think all is well and nothing changes. Azzhole.
    Don’t like it? Then quit!

Unregistered
    Why don’t we have emojis on this board? This deserves numerous clapping emojis and a mic drop!

Unregistered
    Where are all the drone robot Koolaid drinkers? No comment on how we still lack a mid shift? We are going backwards!

Unregistered
    Where are all the drone robot Koolaid drinkers? No comment on how we still lack a mid shift? We are going backwards!
    The only clowns clamoring for a mid shift are the lazy bums who want to handle one call per day.

Unregistered
    The only clowns clamoring for a mid shift are the lazy bums who want to handle one call per day.
    One call per day is not possible. We are too busy for that to happen. Your post is an opinion and a poor attempt at an insult. Explain with facts we benefit by not having a mid shift.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast