Ramos running for Sheriff? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just don’t get why she wouldn’t shave or get laser! Looks so much hotter like that and especially with her Latin skin tone! Wow
    Shes so hot dont hate cause she wont look at u loser

Unregistered
    Shes so hot dont hate cause she wont look at u loser
    How the hell did Nanney get to smash Ramos? The guys head looked like an ostrich egg in a nest of hair

Unregistered
    How the hell did Nanney get to smash Ramos? The guys head looked like an ostrich egg in a nest of hair
    She is equal opportunist

Unregistered
    This thread is great. I never knew she was so promiscuous. I knew she was pretty and a jerk, but never knew she had a bush and banging anything with a pulse! 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    She is equal opportunist
    Thanks; NO THANKS!

https://www.facebook.com/miamidadepd...5618380679926/

Unregistered
    This thread is great. I never knew she was so promiscuous. I knew she was pretty and a jerk, but never knew she had a bush and banging anything with a pulse! 😂😂😂
    BS the thread has turned into gossip lies. I agree shes a pain in ass and her work behavior as well as the male bosses are fair game but you are now making her a sympathetic character like Trump.

How by always calling trump racist cause you cant defeat his policies he gets stronger. By calling her a hoe without evidence is same.

Unregistered
    BS the thread has turned into gossip lies. I agree shes a pain in ass and her work behavior as well as the male bosses are fair game but you are now making her a sympathetic character like Trump.

How by always calling trump racist cause you cant defeat his policies he gets stronger. By calling her a hoe without evidence is same.
    Fair enough....I was only asking cause it’s the first I heard of any of this....crazy

Unregistered

And I’m sure you believe Trump didn’t have sex with Stormy Daniels right? Just because there is no hard evidence (no pun intended) doesn’t mean she hasn’t slept around like everyone says. If enough people are saying something then it usually is the truth.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678