Fort myers shutting down - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see your point but at the same time if no one is applying we have to go to the outside. Look at the Tampa captain. He came in as a Lt because no one from the agency put in for Lt. The fort myers captain was hired from the outside because no one internally applied. So sometimes outside hires are necessary.
    THAT in and of itself is a problem. When you can't get internal people to apply. THAT needs to change!

Unregistered
    Congratulations fort misery only took you like three years but your finally fully staffed!!

Unregistered
    Congratulations fort misery only took you like three years but your finally fully staffed!!
    You get what You pay for.

Unregistered
    Haha... for now!!!

Unregistered
    Someone will be leaving soon I’m sure.

Unregistered
    Wow the moving trucks are in front the building. They are closed just sad.

Unregistered
    There not closing just moving. The captain wants to run the district office from Denver

Unregistered
    THAT in and of itself is a problem. When you can't get internal people to apply. THAT needs to change!
    You have one of FMPD finest amongst your ranks. She should have applied

Unregistered
    You have one of FMPD finest amongst your ranks. She should have applied
    I'm so amazed each and everytime I read this comic book. Everyone that comes here thinks they are the best, most experienced and can do the job better than all before them. But, there is NOTHING to fix! That's right. This is a regulatory agency with some law enforcement powers. I work with inspectors who can investigate and write much better than most agents here. This job does not even require common sense.

Unregistered
    Remember this Bozo, the great mens and women who built America don't work, never worked and will never work here.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast