Fort myers shutting down - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry wrong guess, I worked with him in FMPD. I put in for bikes same time. Someone that works for y’all got it, because he had his nose way up the brass.
    If you really are FMPD... are you that pathetic and obsessed with him that you follow him on another agency's thread on LEO Affairs? Scary to know the Fort Myers community has mentally unstable officers such as yourself protecting their community. Sounds like someone needs to get a new doctor to do their pre-employment psych evals.

Unregistered
    If you really are FMPD... are you that pathetic and obsessed with him that you follow him on another agency's thread on LEO Affairs? Scary to know the Fort Myers community has mentally unstable officers such as yourself protecting their community. Sounds like someone needs to get a new doctor to do their pre-employment psych evals.
    I think the only crazy people Ft Myers community needs to fear at this point would be folks looney enough to work for ABT here. The lawsuits and constant turnover are entertaining enough that word has spread beyond your tiny little obscure agency. Leaving the current supervision in charge here and hoping that something changes is even more entertaining.

Unregistered
    I think the only crazy people Ft Myers community needs to fear at this point would be folks looney enough to work for ABT here. The lawsuits and constant turnover are entertaining enough that word has spread beyond your tiny little obscure agency. Leaving the current supervision in charge here and hoping that something changes is even more entertaining.
    More than 2 years ago the law was changed to remove captains from career service protection. so far no captains have been removed. That tells me the Tallahassee is happy with the supervision. If the experts are OK why aren't you? I hope you have your surveys done. I will check the chronicles to verify.

Unregistered
    They’ll never get rid of anyone above the captain level unless it’s for a major offense. Looks at the captains now. If they can survive anyone can.

Unregistered
    They’ll never get rid of anyone above the captain level unless it’s for a major offense. Looks at the captains now. If they can survive anyone can.
    Kind of my point. If they are pleased with the captains we have then they will be happy with anything that smells like leadership.

Unregistered
    More than 2 years ago the law was changed to remove captains from career service protection. so far no captains have been removed. That tells me the Tallahassee is happy with the supervision. If the experts are OK why aren't you? I hope you have your surveys done. I will check the chronicles to verify.
    Who are you surveying and what is a chronicle?

Unregistered
    Who are you surveying and what is a chronicle?
    Captain,
    With all due respect please have an agent explain it to you. It will be easier when they use pictures. I don't have the ability to post pictures here.

Unregistered
    The Chronicles of Narnia

Unregistered
    We didn’t have the chronicles back at dpd

Unregistered
    We’re not shutting down. We are rebranding as Denver pd east just as Tampa as rebranded as a Michigan state police sub station! We are no longer captains we will be called commanders.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast