AL Pollock Showed How To Lead - Page 23
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Unregistered
    Al has professionally and consistently been going about his campaign gathering voters. See you in 2020

Unregistered
    This...Preserve and Protect! Now stop thinking BSO is something special of a Law Enforcement Agency. Ask your yourself why we keep finding ourselves in these media circus events. It’s because we need to return to Preserving our society and Protecting our citizens.

The quicker we do that the faster we return to a respected part of the community.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This...Preserve and Protect! Now stop thinking BSO is something special of a Law Enforcement Agency. Ask your yourself why we keep finding ourselves in these media circus events. It’s because we need to return to Preserving our society and Protecting our citizens.

The quicker we do that the faster we return to a respected part of the community.
    As soon as the community starts respecting the police again that just might work. It's a 2 way street.

Unregistered
    Met this guy today and I have to say I was surprised. Down to earth and reasonable when listening to other sides.

Compared to what we have and what we had he’s above the rest. Al you secured my and my families votes.

Unregistered
    Another idiot. Pollock helped israel destroy bso. Both are a poison to this agency. Flush home out along with israel. Good riddance of the garbage

Unregistered
    Another idiot. Pollock helped israel destroy bso. Both are a poison to this agency. Flush home out along with israel. Good riddance of the garbage
    To you no one is good enough so why don't you expose yourself and put your name out and see how far you go. Seem like you have all toe answers.
    The loser is you really. Your a pathetic POS. We all know who is gonna win this election. Like it or not loser. Scot Israel will win the election hands down. Pollock is a nice guy but wouldn't stand a chance but to should join in and understand he would be wasting his energy even considering.

Unregistered
    To you no one is good enough so why don't you expose yourself and put your name out and see how far you go. Seem like you have all toe answers.
    The loser is you really. Your a pathetic POS. We all know who is gonna win this election. Like it or not loser. Scot Israel will win the election hands down. Pollock is a nice guy but wouldn't stand a chance but to should join in and understand he would be wasting his energy even considering.
    Everyone knows the truth that Scot was the fall guy. DeSantis decision to put Temper Tony in was extremely pathetic and knew he was gonna fail. It idiot Tony was simply being used for his color and because he is a Republican. Simple and facts. Al is a nice person no doubt but not a leader material. Scot Israel will win I agree and will restore BSO.

Unregistered
    Scott is a cult of personality and people like you are his cult. We don’t need any more of that thank you very much. Al Pollock has my vote.

Unregistered
    Al pollock and israel are both snakes. The poison of this agency. We need someone who fights for all of the employees not a select few. Long time Democrat crossing party lines to vote Republican. The democratic candidates don't have the qualifications to lead.

Unregistered
    Scott is a cult of personality and people like you are his cult. We don’t need any more of that thank you very much. Al Pollock has my vote.
    John Bukhara has my vote and he hasn’t even declared yet. Yet.........

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast