Lowest paid in the state - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are on the way out the door. You better be looking for a job if you need the money . Look at Dept of Juvenile Justice. They got no warming just told to hand in their equipment. So wake up Peolpe.
    DJJ didn't have IS2 slots to roll into. We are golden.

Unregistered
    It's not about money for me. It's about my dream of working my own hours, being off when I want, doing what I want. Having high risk retirement and a free car. Having family health insurance for 45 bucks a week. I call my LT just to make sure the phone still works.
    Does anyone see the similarities?

“Peter Gibbons: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    Bob Porter: Don't... don't care?
    Peter Gibbons: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime; so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.
    Bob Slydell: I beg your pardon?
    Peter Gibbons: Eight bosses.
    Bob Slydell: Eight?
    Peter Gibbons: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired. ”

― Mike Judge

Unregistered
    Does anyone see the similarities?

“Peter Gibbons: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    Bob Porter: Don't... don't care?
    Peter Gibbons: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime; so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.
    Bob Slydell: I beg your pardon?
    Peter Gibbons: Eight bosses.
    Bob Slydell: Eight?
    Peter Gibbons: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired. ”
    I love it. My LT quotes that movie all the time. So many similarities. Spreadsheets. TPS reports. They're all the same!

Unregistered
    difs 7 G’s more to start

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123