Lowest paid in the state
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Lowest paid in the state

How does it feel to be the lowest paid in state law enforcement? How does it feel to be paid 6k less than insurance fraud?? Hey our PBA is too worried about expectations and lazy Tampa agents loosing off duty privilege. Yeah union dues do a lot of good!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does it feel to be the lowest paid in state law enforcement? How does it feel to be paid 6k less than insurance fraud?? Hey our PBA is too worried about expectations and lazy Tampa agents loosing off duty privilege. Yeah union dues do a lot of good!
    I never had any interest in salaries of others because it doesn't change mine. PBA can't do anything about pay but the Secretary can. He can go to the subcommittees and lobby for better pay.
    If I wanted 500 a month more I could go to insurance fraud. I like where I am. Best job in the state.

Unregistered
    This has been discussed here. It was said that those agencies allotted raises with existing funds and TP declined to match the raises due to civilians not receiving the same raises.

Unregistered
    This has been discussed here. It was said that those agencies allotted raises with existing funds and TP declined to match the raises due to civilians not receiving the same raises.
    Civilians don’t do the same job. Do they get high risk retirement? Seems like an excuse...

Unregistered
    Well, not so much. DJJ makes less than we do, parole and probation makes less than we do, even DOC makes less. I guess it isn’t bad what we make considering local law enforcement can do what we do.

Unregistered
    It's not about money for me. It's about my dream of working my own hours, being off when I want, doing what I want. Having high risk retirement and a free car. Having family health insurance for 45 bucks a week. I call my LT just to make sure the phone still works.

Unregistered
    DFS/DIF is starting at 51K in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. Been there a couple years, got a new Charger , plenty of extra duty details. Life is good!!

Unregistered
    DFS/DIF is starting at 51K in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. Been there a couple years, got a new Charger , plenty of extra duty details. Life is good!!
    Can you haul a sheet of plywood in that Charger? Bale of hay? Pallet of pavers? I will keep my F 150. Extra duty is for suckers.

Unregistered
    Enjoy that f150 cause abt will never see another new pickup

Unregistered
    we have to work 208 to survive here in south florida but ABT pay a lieutenant to forward emails

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast