Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    DFS taking laterals on Ft. Lauderdale and Miami

Unregistered
    lowest paid now but just wait until you are all unemployed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lowest paid now but just wait until you are all unemployed
    Everyone here took the job knowing what the pay was. There were no suprises. If money is your motivation you are in the wrong field.

Unregistered
    Everyone here took the job knowing what the pay was. There were no suprises. If money is your motivation you are in the wrong field.
    Wrong. At one time we were higher paid than the other state investigative agencies. They all continued to raise there starting why we sat idle

Unregistered
    Wrong. At one time we were higher paid than the other state investigative agencies. They all continued to raise there starting why we sat idle
    Wrong? What the $@&/ do you mean? You weren't told what the salary was when you interviewed? You didn't know what the pay was? Read the post you replied "wrong" to. Agin, every person here knew what they would be paid when they accepted the job. In your case, I feel it was too much.

Unregistered
    Wrong? What the $@&/ do you mean? You weren't told what the salary was when you interviewed? You didn't know what the pay was? Read the post you replied "wrong" to. Agin, every person here knew what they would be paid when they accepted the job. In your case, I feel it was too much.
    u oxygen thief do us all a favor and

Unregistered
    u oxygen thief do us all a favor and
    I suspect you wanted to continue with your rambling but were distracted by your wife telling you to take the trash out. I have no plan to leave the best job in the state. I can't be had by a new low bid Dodge either.

Good night.

Unregistered
    I suspect you wanted to continue with your rambling but were distracted by your wife telling you to take the trash out. I have no plan to leave the best job in the state. I can't be had by a new low bid Dodge either.

Good night.
    beta cuckolds like u are why i left

Unregistered
    beta cuckolds like u are why i left
    Probably best you left. I really thought your wife would have told you by now...

Unregistered

It’s all over

We are on the way out the door. You better be looking for a job if you need the money . Look at Dept of Juvenile Justice. They got no warming just told to hand in their equipment. So wake up Peolpe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast