Another lawsuit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another lawsuit

Unregistered

Another lawsuit

I heard 2 attorneys talking today at Hub Stacey’s but couldn’t tell who they were referring to seemed like a business but I could be wrong

Unregistered
    Just how many federal lawsuits for violating rights does it take to bring down Morgan and Haines. Perhaps the answer is only one. Doesn’t matter how many suits there are or will be its going to be the one Zarzour is working on.

Unregistered
    Who cares...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares...
    Thanks (no thanks) for your response Hobbs. We all should care because it’s poor leadership from the top down and makes us all look like crap. Stay tuned it’s not over yet. Keep drinking the koolaid

Unregistered
    Joe Zar is about to have another case against us because we have deputies telling on other deputies for petty bs.

Unregistered
    Joe Zar is about to have another case against us because we have deputies telling on other deputies for petty bs.
    The one who flips first is usually who gets immunity from prosecution in exchange for testimony. The best you can hope for after that is a 5K1.

Unregistered
    I don't think letting a little girl probably get killed is "petty". Her family deserves every penny, I just hope Joe doesn't get any money out of that one. MG should have to pay that one out of his pocket

Unregistered
    I don't think letting a little girl probably get killed is "petty". Her family deserves every penny, I just hope Joe doesn't get any money out of that one. MG should have to pay that one out of his pocket
    He won't have to pay but Deputy MG sounds more like it

Unregistered
    Wait till the media catches wind of the beach lawsuit this will be an interesting one to say the least...

Unregistered
    Again WHO CARES....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast