Paul Angelo intracoastal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Paul Angelo intracoastal

This guy posted signs saying supervisors only in front the sgts office door and flips out when people walk through (emergency exit) what a zero ....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy posted signs saying supervisors only in front the sgts office door and flips out when people walk through (emergency exit) what a zero ....
    That’s a hazard man. He’s trying to help you.

Unregistered
    That guy is the BIGGEST P***Y! F**K him! Ask him why he *****ed up in the Ridge! He’s a coward and hand up!

Unregistered
    You are for sure a dam rookie!!!! Everyone with over 10 + with this DEPT knows you just didn’t walk into the SGT office. Let me enlighten you! You need to wait till the Sgt comes into the office and sits down. And after he/she’s done talking to I0001, then you can sit in line and wait your turn. Oh that’s right you don’t have to wait, or re write your hole dam report. Just hit send and leave 30 min prior.

Stop *****ing and if you want a desk take a dam test!!!!!

Unregistered
    You answered your own complaint in your own words. “Sgts office”

Unregistered
    That guy is the BIGGEST P***Y! F**K him! Ask him why he *****ed up in the Ridge! He’s a coward and hand up!
    We have a lot of hand ups. Problem is no one does anything about it.

Unregistered
    I learned a long time ago there ARE specific and named locations for a reason.
    The Major's office is his/hers. Period. It says MAJOR on the door. Maybe you should just go squat your entitled butt there whenever you want, or try the Captain's office, any Lieutenants' (admin, GIU, NRU, PSU, CST, ....), Admin Sergeant's office, .... and keep trying Officer Goldie Locks until it fits you just right. 🙄♂*🤦 You're so entitled that one of those big bear's offices will surely fit you, but NOT TODAY. Learn from us senior officers that respect is earned by your supervisors. Maybe you should take into account senior officer career experience once in a while and apply some to your benefit.

Entitled Officer, your area is is a general seating area location with no name in the Roll Call Room, the Officer's Checkout Room or the Bathroom. Now go 09, QSK.

Unregistered
    I learned a long time ago there ARE specific and named locations for a reason.
    The Major's office is his/hers. Period. It says MAJOR on the door. Maybe you should just go squat your entitled butt there whenever you want, or try the Captain's office, any Lieutenants' (admin, GIU, NRU, PSU, CST, ....), Admin Sergeant's office, .... and keep trying Officer Goldie Locks until it fits you just right. 🙄♂*🤦 You're so entitled that one of those big bear's offices will surely fit you, but NOT TODAY. Learn from us senior officers that respect is earned by your supervisors. Maybe you should take into account senior officer career experience once in a while and apply some to your benefit.

Entitled Officer, your area is is a general seating area location with no name in the Roll Call Room, the Officer's Checkout Room or the Bathroom. Now go 09, QSK.
    Extremely well said!!! We have the same
    Problem in my district. Officers EATING on Sgt desks, Officers putting their FEET up on Sgt desk, and messing with their work area. I’m an officer myself and I tell them, bro would you go into the major office and do that? They just laugh and think I’m joking. I’m just a fng no one will listen to me 🤷🏽*♂️

Unregistered
    Extremely well said!!! We have the same
    Problem in my district. Officers EATING on Sgt desks, Officers putting their FEET up on Sgt desk, and messing with their work area. I’m an officer myself and I tell them, bro would you go into the major office and do that? They just laugh and think I’m joking. I’m just a fng no one will listen to me 🤷🏽*♂️
    Don’t be so stuck up and go with it you will be happier

Unregistered
    And for all the newly promoted supervisors, those waiting on the lists to be promoted and those preparing for the next promotional test THIS is what you will be facing. Guide your buddies NOW in proper and professional conduct and behavior and LEAD BY EXAMPLE or pay for it later by being upset. Now is the time.
    Until then, me and my senior nonsupervisory self will grab popcorn and watch what you do. I'll keep working from inside policy that doesn't roll over brass feet.
    Junior officers need to learn this fast. Brass badges better teach them faster. More rookies with bigger entitlements seem to keep showing up with less maturity, understanding of respect, honor, duty and chain of command.
    Who is at the helm and how do they get here this way? Is this the best?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast