FLAIR still useless? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I want to be in THI, can I apply directly to FLAIR as a Trooper? They have posted a Flair spot twice now in my Troop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trooper Carissa has been named to FLAIR out of Pasco. How can they do that?
    What? The guy that sits up in pasco half undressed looking like a soup sandwich sure dont look like her. He the biggest peice of garbage this agency has. He’s a absolute moron, mean and nasty to everyone and thinks he some elite investigator tasked to solve some classified mission. He talk down to all the other corporals and refuses to work anything he’s called to or gripes the whole time he’s there about how this doesn’t meant their criteria. The district ran him out and he got flair because some grevience or somethen. He didn’t even have to test for it. Joke, absolute joke.

Unregistered
    What? The guy that sits up in pasco half undressed looking like a soup sandwich sure dont look like her. He the biggest peice of garbage this agency has. He’s a absolute moron, mean and nasty to everyone and thinks he some elite investigator tasked to solve some classified mission. He talk down to all the other corporals and refuses to work anything he’s called to or gripes the whole time he’s there about how this doesn’t meant their criteria. The district ran him out and he got flair because some grevience or somethen. He didn’t even have to test for it. Joke, absolute joke.
    Shut the **** up Friesen, Merry Christmas.

Unregistered
    How the hell did you pass high school? And I can see why you are so angry and jealous. With your lack of intelligence and inability to write, your reports must get kicked back 4 or 5 times. Dang you sound dumb.

Unregistered
    Starling is an idiot!
    Let me tell you somethin.... Pacifically speaking yes he is...

Unregistered
    Why does the colonel put so much faith in Starling, Starling is an egotistical ass, that thinks he is gods gift to the patrol.

Unregistered
    Get back up there.

Unregistered
    Why does the colonel put so much faith in Starling, Starling is an egotistical ass, that thinks he is gods gift to the patrol.
    FLAIR is Spauldings baby. The still yet to be published policy is now over three years old.
    How can we justify taking more people off of the road, to support this abortion of an idea.

THI needs to be overhauled from top to bottom.

Unregistered
    He is so out of touch! In his mind the Flair team is the best thing to ever happen to THI.

Unregistered

Cool I thought that name sounded familiar

FLAIR...isn't that what they called the pins and buttons and stuff the servers and bartender at Bennigan's used to put on their suspenders and shirts? Sounds about right: flashy, without a lot of practical use.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast