Armed Burglars breaking into Miami Officers take home car fires 15 shots at nieghbor

Unregistered

Armed Burglars breaking into Miami Officers take home car fires 15 shots at nieghbor

https://wsvn.com/news/burglars-fire-...-officers-car/

Nieghbor is lucky he wasn't hit. Where is the task force to get these guys?

Unregistered
    Man I hope the gun they were using to fire shots at the nieghbor didn’t belong to the officer. I mean you guys can’t be that stupid to leave your guns in the car.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man I hope the gun they were using to fire shots at the nieghbor didn’t belong to the officer. I mean you guys can’t be that stupid to leave your guns in the car.
    Hey troll, did you even read the article before spilling your hate , only a flashlight was taken

Unregistered
    https://wsvn.com/news/burglars-fire-...-officers-car/

Neighbor is lucky he wasn't hit. Where is the task force to get these guys?
    Under OCDETF and HIDTA, is MPD working in concert with ATF, DEA, FBI and AUSAs for The United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida? If so, that is the most effective "task force" than can be wielded against these street terrorists. Patience and perseverance is required, as the immediate gratification a premature press conference provides, often is counterproductive.

When individuals' egos are relegated in favor of accomplishing the identified objective, "it is amazing what you accomplished if you do not care who gets the credit." Harry S. Truman, 33rd U.S. President

Unregistered
    Under OCDETF and HIDTA, is MPD working in concert with ATF, DEA, FBI and AUSAs for The United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida? If so, that is the most effective "task force" than can be wielded against these street terrorists. Patience and perseverance is required, as the immediate gratification a premature press conference provides, often is counterproductive.

When individuals' egos are relegated in favor of accomplishing the identified objective, "it is amazing what you accomplished if you do not care who gets the credit." Harry S. Truman, 33rd U.S. President

Hey you are in left field with this one. WTF are you trying to say?

Unregistered
    Hey troll, did you even read the article before spilling your hate , only a flashlight was taken
    First I don’t believe half of what this administration puts out.

Don’t you find it strange that one of the individuals was armed especially while breaking into a police car ?
    If they brought the gun with them they were expecting a possible shot out with the officer if he came out.