The unseen gratitude

Unregistered

The unseen gratitude

I have seen great comradery at SRSO. Having worked there for several years, I have worked alongside many officers of all backgrounds and experience. This includes line level officers, mid level officers, support staff and those in administrative roles. They are respectful of others and operate in a fair manner each and every day. For the most part! Keep on supporting your team and that will help to build morale. After all, it doesn't make you look better to make others look or feel bad!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have seen great comradery at SRSO. Having worked there for several years, I have worked alongside many officers of all backgrounds and experience. This includes line level officers, mid level officers, support staff and those in administrative roles. They are respectful of others and operate in a fair manner each and every day. For the most part! Keep on supporting your team and that will help to build morale. After all, it doesn't make you look better to make others look or feel bad!
    You have to be new to this forum then.

Unregistered
    comradery here does exist in places. and we should try to build on it to make the place better not get on here and bad mouth each other all day and night. we do good things here and we have good people. there are bad ones here and there. but they are everywhere. let us build the good we have and let's see what this place can really do!