WARNING! Video of things to come-It's Coming-Broward SUCKS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation WARNING! Video of things to come-It's Coming-Broward SUCKS

Scott Israel created this atmosphere. TT's continuing all these elected officials, pastors, community outreach, school board assholes gotta GO!

WARNING: NYPD video will def piss you off

https://www.policeone.com/Officer-Sa...mes-City-Hall/

Unregistered
    Coming to a district near you very soon.

Unregistered
    Doesn’t look like NYPD is all that as some would have you believe on this site. All the transplanted NY’ers criticize our agency all the time and talk about how bad ass their old agency was. Doesn’t look like it now. I will guarantee that would never happen here. I am sure our guys would be slamming some heads and punching the shit out of them and not caring about Satz

Unregistered
    Bracing for civil war.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn’t look like NYPD is all that as some would have you believe on this site. All the transplanted NY’ers criticize our agency all the time and talk about how bad ass their old agency was. Doesn’t look like it now. I will guarantee that would never happen here. I am sure our guys would be slamming some heads and punching the shit out of them and not caring about Satz
    Yeah right not in this current climate, many Deputies would opt to walk away as well.

Unregistered

Too late DuhBlahZero

Coming to a district near you very soon.
    First Brooklyn now Harlem. Spreading. How many have they not posted?

https://pix11.com/2019/07/22/complet...nypd-officers/

Unregisterednotreally

What happens next

The difference is, the NYPD Chief of Department will do something about it. This weekend there will be a major surge by the Strategic Response Group, conducting mass arrests in that PCT. And the idiots on here who say BSO deputies would have done something about it. Well, what would they have done when 4,000 people poor out of the projects and surround the cops. The biggest mistake they made was not walking away, but didn’t call for backup, and wait for more cops to arrive. Different environment, different culture, and much, much better leadership.

Unregistered
    So run away and call for back up? No wonder they are getting buckets of water thrown on their heads. Maybe if he turned around and tased him while calling back up they would've had some credibility. But to keep walking like two pussies is ridiculous and that is what is wrong with our police officers today. No balls

Unregistered

6 screet hoe

Got to love these ghetto folks...give the some loud music with bass , a Ritz soda with a sack of chips and they are happy as hell. I'd smash those punk asses in the face..

Unregistered
    So run away and call for back up? No wonder they are getting buckets of water thrown on their heads. Maybe if he turned around and tased him while calling back up they would've had some credibility. But to keep walking like two pussies is ridiculous and that is what is wrong with our police officers today. No balls
    And I bet if the cops took any kind of action, you would be the first asshole that screams "brutality." Go away, please.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast