C3101 OFFICER Huete - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think a supervisor taking initiative and or command and clearing you from calls or whatever, is being treated bad then you are the problem. Slugs like yourself have infiltrated every level of our agency.

Also incase you haven't noticed, but Mdpd is a para-military organization, where ranks matter. A supervisor regardless if it's a sgt or his acting has the right to give you orders as long as they fall within the bounds of the departmental manual and the law.

Don't like it? Then do what you are supposed to be doing or quit and go to find a different career.

But I guess since you're a hammocks officer, so you could always cry to one of your slug connections or come to leoaffairs 🤷🏼*♂️
    Yea Chris ranks matter. Stop calling the Lt for everything. You have no idea the hypocrite you are.

Unregistered
    Yea Chris ranks matter. Stop calling the Lt for everything. You have no idea the hypocrite you are.
    You are an idiot, he must really be on your mind. That was written by someone outside of hammocks, and proves the point you whiney hammocks officer. Your probably a friggin privellaged millennial too.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot, he must really be on your mind. That was written by someone outside of hammocks, and proves the point you whiney hammocks officer. Your probably a friggin privellaged millennial too.
    You're and privileged

Before the grammar Nazi hammocks officers come in here

Unregistered
    Chris has always been and will always be a problem employee. He was before he got hired and will continue to be a problem when he doesn’t get his way or when he doesn’t take his medication. He’s not well.

Unregistered
    Chris has always been and will always be a problem employee. He was before he got hired and will continue to be a problem when he doesn’t get his way or when he doesn’t take his medication. He’s not well.
    Damn I guess you have had him on gps for awhile.... What’s wrong did he sleep with your boyfriend?

Unregistered
    Damn I guess you have had him on gps for awhile.... What’s wrong did he sleep with your boyfriend?
    Nah I don’t want stds. I like my mine like man.

Unregistered
    At the end of the day Chris, you’re a horrible cop and will be a horrible Sergeant....THATS if you pass the test.

Unregistered
    At the end of the day Chris, you’re a horrible cop and will be a horrible Sergeant....THATS if you pass the test.
    Well I’ll still be your boss.

Unregistered
    Humble yourself young man.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234