C3101 OFFICER Huete - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a very hard work and has fought for our country so have a little respect.
    Nah playa, I don’t care if he saved a group of deaf, blind, mute kids.....his behavior deserves this treatment.

Unregistered
    He just got put in place by a 3100 unit on Car A that was acting Sgt.

Unregistered
    He just got put in place by a 3100 unit on Car A that was acting Sgt.
    Tell more.

Unregistered
    I really want to meet this guy! He must be super cute being that a few of you have a super hardon for him.

Unregistered
    I'm seriously rooting for him to take the test so the rest of you whiners have no choice but to deal with him being in charge

Unregistered
    I'm seriously rooting for him to take the test so the rest of you whiners have no choice but to deal with him being in charge
    Will he use his sexual orientation to blame when he fails?

Unregistered
    Will he use his sexual orientation to blame when he fails?
    Never actually had him tell me he’s gay. He bleeds just like everyone of us that wears the badge. What’s his sexual preference have to do with his work?

Unregistered
    Never actually had him tell me he’s gay. He bleeds just like everyone of us that wears the badge. What’s his sexual preference have to do with his work?
    Because the minute he ****s up he pulls the gat card out everyone is tried of it.

Unregistered
    Oh so you think wearing a gold badge makes him be able to treat us bad? So you’re part of this problem too dork.

Unregistered
    Oh so you think wearing a gold badge makes him be able to treat us bad? So you’re part of this problem too dork.
    If you think a supervisor taking initiative and or command and clearing you from calls or whatever, is being treated bad then you are the problem. Slugs like yourself have infiltrated every level of our agency.

Also incase you haven't noticed, but Mdpd is a para-military organization, where ranks matter. A supervisor regardless if it's a sgt or his acting has the right to give you orders as long as they fall within the bounds of the departmental manual and the law.

Don't like it? Then do what you are supposed to be doing or quit and go to find a different career.

But I guess since you're a hammocks officer, so you could always cry to one of your slug connections or come to leoaffairs 🤷🏼*♂️

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast