C3101 OFFICER Huete
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

C3101 OFFICER Huete

Shuuuuuut up on the radio already HOLLLLLLY SHITTTT. The dispatcher doesn’t care, no one cares, you think “acting” you run us. SHUUUUUT UP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shuuuuuut up on the radio already HOLLLLLLY SHITTTT. The dispatcher doesn’t care, no one cares, you think “acting” you run us. SHUUUUUT UP.
    Bro just leave him be and ignore him like a lot of people do. He won’t make it to retirement.

Unregistered
    Bro just leave him be and ignore him like a lot of people do. He won’t make it to retirement.
    If you can’t beat them, join them! Just start doing the same shit and no one will bat an eye.

Unregistered
    Come see me if you have a problem. Get off the keyboard! As acting Sgt my duties carry full responsibilities of a Sgt, I’ll write you up!

Unregistered
    Come see me if you have a problem. Get off the keyboard! As acting Sgt my duties carry full responsibilities of a Sgt, I’ll write you up!
    Hahahahahahahaah

Unregistered
    Everyone needs to calm down and understand everyone is new and still learning the job. In times past we had old timers teach us how to act and what to say or not say on radio. Now we got Srgt handling more calls then some of their officers. We have officers who don’t understand what it means to be an acting. We have officers going to pcb on other officers. It’s a different time to be an officer now and everyone needs to learn how to use their words and speak to each other.

Unregistered
    Everyone needs to calm down and understand everyone is new and still learning the job. In times past we had old timers teach us how to act and what to say or not say on radio. Now we got Srgt handling more calls then some of their officers. We have officers who don’t understand what it means to be an acting. We have officers going to pcb on other officers. It’s a different time to be an officer now and everyone needs to learn how to use their words and speak to each other.
    Doesn’t exists anymore. To many babies and pussies who can’t handle it. They say “let’s talk” then they go to the car and take notes in their black book and go to pcb or the command staff. Just sad the way the man has been pussiefied.

Unregistered
    I have no idea who 3101 is but this is hands down the funniest post I’ve seen here this year.
    Back in the day we had enough rapport with even the worst officers that we could pull them aside and correct them. These days not so much. We just cut them loose and let them wreak havoc on themselves, the department and the community lol.

C3101 consider yourself ‘corrected’ lol.

Unregistered
    Another issue with a black female officer huh Chris? I see a racial pattern occurring with you black sheep.

Unregistered
    Another issue with a black female officer huh Chris? I see a racial pattern occurring with you black sheep.
    Normally, the boy or girl who cry wolf (or sexism/biases) are the ones with all the complaints of racism/biases.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast