Called Pkea/iu to verify super bowl pay which I believe was done wrong and guess what

Unregistered

Called Pkea/iu to verify super bowl pay which I believe was done wrong and guess what

I tried calling my union today to verify if we were paid according to the PBA negotiated contract and no one could give me an answer.
    Anyone that could possibly give me an answer was not there and the girl could not tell me when they would be there. So, I guess I can’t get my answer.
    Does anyone have a suggestion how to get a hold of these Plea/iupa people? Some secret handshake or something??

Unregistered
    You are so cute Steadman. But a liar none the less

Unregistered

Manual OT. 101

In short, if your OT starts prior to 2pm and in our case 11am. Your first eights hours would default to dayshift rate. (cause the first 3 hours were prior to 2pm. Now if you worked a total of 16 hours and not 14-15, and the second 1/2 part of that 16, would need to start after 2 pm, that said employee would accrue OT at night DIF-rate

So say you work only a job for 7 hours, fore instance 2pm to 9pm, you would only get day shift rate. Due to not having a full 8 hours after 2pm.
    So by starting the job prior thereto; voids the night shift rate.

That’s why we got less then 16 hours, when we all reported at 10am or 11am.

Now any extension of shift from your original eight hours after 2pm, like people that work 2-10, 3-11, 4-12; that is automatically paid at night differential, no Matter if it’s only 3 hours post or 1 hour. Cause it’s an ext from your prior 8 hours worked on night dif.