+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt dl

Unregistered
    His father was half way decent. He is a ****.

Unregistered
    I wanna be a lieutenant!!! I wanna be the big boy!!!! No one left to hand it to you Little Dean. I donít see it happening.

Unregistered
    He just says what he thinks bosses want him to. people know his cpl is really running things

Unregistered
    Whatís DL? Down Low?

Unregistered
    He was an arrogant know-it-all at the jail and hasn't changed much in patrol. Another dynasty child who wants to make rank riding on his daddy's coattails.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He just says what he thinks bosses want him to. people know his cpl is really running things
    Uh, no. His Corporal is an arrogant know it all. Name a more contemptuous supervisor here. Heís run so many people off so many shifts that they swear they will never work for him again. Thatís what happens when you do 30 years as some nerd traffic cop from CPD. The fact that heís an FTO Corporal is even scarier. Iíve watched him do so much unlawful sh*t itís not even funny. Please please do not make A-Hole a Sergeant!

Unregistered
    I donít think DL will get LT. I donít think the Sheriff can afford another RN. An egotistical prick who treated the agency like his candy store and couldnít help himself with the women. DL is already there.

Unregistered
    I donít think DL will get LT. I donít think the Sheriff can afford another RN. An egotistical prick who treated the agency like his candy store and couldnít help himself with the women. DL is already there.
    He'd better be careful because his daddy is not there to protect him. Gotta love when these dynasty kids' fathers retire and leave them unprotected while even bigger suck ups outmaneuver them for promotions and special appointments.

Unregistered
    Uh, no. His Corporal is an arrogant know it all. Name a more contemptuous supervisor here. Heís run so many people off so many shifts that they swear they will never work for him again. Thatís what happens when you do 30 years as some nerd traffic cop from CPD. The fact that heís an FTO Corporal is even scarier. Iíve watched him do so much unlawful sh*t itís not even funny. Please please do not make A-Hole a Sergeant!
    Many years ago when Hole was new @ CPD, our patrol units (CPD) responded to a domestic tween Hole and his "roommate". Imagine our surprise when we got there and Hole answered the door wearing a banana hammock. That was...different. Think about that next time you run into him..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahh.

Unregistered
    Lachance has peaked. Unfortunately too high. Should of never been promoted from corporal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast