+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt dl

Unregistered

Lt dl

God can that guy strut around any harder trying to get LT? Iím mean what does he do? He says what his bosses want to hear and then does nothing. Daddy isn't here anymore to clear the way for him. Then Daddy #2 (RN) left him high and dry. Now all he has is what he does and that is a joke. Not so easy when you donít have people to help you get your way now is it Little D. You actually have to work now. You should have figured out how to do that a long time ago. All you have now is BS talk and one liners you steal from others. Welcome to the real world. And please wear a condom, I mean geez, isnít it a crime if you donít?

Unregistered
    who would you promote to Lt?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God can that guy strut around any harder trying to get LT? Iím mean what does he do? He says what his bosses want to hear and then does nothing. Daddy isn't here anymore to clear the way for him. Then Daddy #2 (RN) left him high and dry. Now all he has is what he does and that is a joke. Not so easy when you donít have people to help you get your way now is it Little D. You actually have to work now. You should have figured out how to do that a long time ago. All you have now is BS talk and one liners you steal from others. Welcome to the real world. And please wear a condom, I mean geez, isnít it a crime if you donít?
    Heís the biggest clown in the agency

Unregistered
    Another bad apple riding the coattails of his daddy. A good example of why these family dynasties are corrupt and prevent good people from moving up. It's a morale killer as well to see promotions not based on ability but nepotism and cronyism. That's why this place is so screwed up.

Unregistered
    This thread is despicable. All of you trash the sh*t out of him here but wonít say a word to him in person. Iíve worked for him. Heís a good Sergeant that expects people to work. If youíre a soft boy or lazy and he called you out on it, then maybe you need to look inward and change some things about yourself instead of calling him out on here.

Bringing up his personal life (especially the shot about his kids) is f*cking reprehensible. How trashy you are. DL youíre a good man and a good Sergeant donít let these mongoloids get to you.

Unregistered
    Saying his squad works is the biggest joke in this post I guess MT is trying to help his drinkin buddy

Unregistered
    This thread is despicable. All of you trash the sh*t out of him here but wonít say a word to him in person. Iíve worked for him. Heís a good Sergeant that expects people to work. If youíre a soft boy or lazy and he called you out on it, then maybe you need to look inward and change some things about yourself instead of calling him out on here.

Bringing up his personal life (especially the shot about his kids) is f*cking reprehensible. How trashy you are. DL youíre a good man and a good Sergeant donít let these mongoloids get to you.
    A lot of people who know him can't be wrong - he is a lousy supervisor. He should have never been promoted but he was due to his daddy's influence. Another undeserving dynasty promotion, among many others. He sucked at the jail so no wonder he sucks in patrol. I worked with him in both places that's how I know.

Unregistered
    Irrespective of how you feel about him personally or professionally; bringing up his kids on this dumpster fire thread is g*ddamned trashy as hell. Iím ashamed that you wear the same uniform I do. Classless twat.

Unregistered
    Irrespective of how you feel about him personally or professionally; bringing up his kids on this dumpster fire thread is g*ddamned trashy as hell. Iím ashamed that you wear the same uniform I do. Classless twat.
    Oh bullshit. You dipshitz bring up people's kids all the dam time.

Unregistered
    Okay your the true litmus test of class by calling us twats. Good job DL supporter. He needs to be stuck at the rank of Sergeant due limit more damage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast