What happened to the chief Deputy?? - Page 39
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mooching off the government now? I do not get any assistance whatsoever and I challenge you to discredit that. Ha, that is funny you loser because I have always paid my bills and debts... You just cant handle me settling debts and following through. SAO HR or Larizza himself wouldn't confirm or deny Creamer is employed by them. And yes, I asked 😎
    How can they not confirm or deny public record? How the hell do you have debts living with your mother at 40 something years old?

Unregistered
    How can they not confirm or deny public record? How the hell do you have debts living with your mother at 40 something years old?
    So, I accept your opinion just dont care to talk about my personal life. I pay my way and haven't applied for or recieved any assistance short of reduced medical care for an injury recieved working. I cannot get assistance because all the migrants and illegals working at the ferneries were in line first. You know, those people that are forced to break our laws, in the Sheriff's own words.

Unregistered
    So, I accept your opinion just dont care to talk about my personal life. I pay my way and haven't applied for or recieved any assistance short of reduced medical care for an injury recieved working. I cannot get assistance because all the migrants and illegals working at the ferneries were in line first. You know, those people that are forced to break our laws, in the Sheriff's own words.
    Blame your problems on the illegals, so you can take a jab at Chitwood. You lost any credibility at this point. Not that you had any. You must have had a hard time also under the Johnson administration, since he didn’t enforce the immigration laws either. I’d be personally mad at him. You might have made something of yourself during his time in office if he would have enforced the immigration laws. I bet not you finding work contributed to your delinquency Alvin. Shouldn’t you be spending your time more wisely like sticking up for that sex offenders rights on Chitwood’s page anyways?

Unregistered
    Blame your problems on the illegals, so you can take a jab at Chitwood. You lost any credibility at this point. Not that you had any. You must have had a hard time also under the Johnson administration, since he didn’t enforce the immigration laws either. I’d be personally mad at him. You might have made something of yourself during his time in office if he would have enforced the immigration laws. I bet not you finding work contributed to your delinquency Alvin. Shouldn’t you be spending your time more wisely like sticking up for that sex offenders rights on Chitwood’s page anyways?
    I'm not looking for work because of an injury. You are an idiot an delusional kumquat! I support our written rules of law. You cannot cite one time I defended any criminal, much less any child sex offender. My records show I am the exact opposite and make child sex offenders very uncomfortable in their own (bought) towns and cities. Do your research

Unregistered
    I'm not looking for work because of an injury. You are an idiot an delusional kumquat! I support our written rules of law. You cannot cite one time I defended any criminal, much less any child sex offender. My records show I am the exact opposite and make child sex offenders very uncomfortable in their own (bought) towns and cities. Do your research
    You can’t paint it anyway you want. You are basically defending a convicted sex offenders rights to bash Chitwood. It’s all over his page.

When are you going to grow up? Almost 50, a criminal, unemployed, living with mommy, and don’t have custody of your daughter. How do you find it in your moral compass to bash on other people who have their lives straight and have custody of their children? When are you going to get it together weasel?

Unregistered
    You can’t paint it anyway you want. You are basically defending a convicted sex offenders rights to bash Chitwood. It’s all over his page.

When are you going to grow up? Almost 50, a criminal, unemployed, living with mommy, and don’t have custody of your daughter. How do you find it in your moral compass to bash on other people who have their lives straight and have custody of their children? When are you going to get it together weasel?
    I'm so irrelevant but you continually engage me... what does that say about you? You're either lying (you are) Or I am effectively getting under your skin and festering like an infected splinter.
    Or maybe your herpes outbreak is in overdrive because of the added stress. Which is it? I'm closer to 40 than 50 jackass. Last I heard parents lose custody at the age of 18 and my daughter is near 19 y/o!
    Sorry that those lawyers agree with what I have said from day one buddy. If I am irrelevant then take my name and Mr Happy outta your mouth 😎 beotch
    My moral compass brings me back when you or another coward calls me back. You dont like it, quit licking my lollipop and making me relevant.

Unregistered
    I'm so irrelevant but you continually engage me... what does that say about you? You're either lying (you are) Or I am effectively getting under your skin and festering like an infected splinter.
    Or maybe your herpes outbreak is in overdrive because of the added stress. Which is it? I'm closer to 40 than 50 jackass. Last I heard parents lose custody at the age of 18 and my daughter is near 19 y/o!
    Sorry that those lawyers agree with what I have said from day one buddy. If I am irrelevant then take my name and Mr Happy outta your mouth 😎 beotch
    My moral compass brings me back when you or another coward calls me back. You dont like it, quit licking my lollipop and making me relevant.
    You keep saying you’re irrelevant. I think you’re very relevant! I sit here each and every day wallowing in laughter listening to you trying to make yourself look better. So, you do provide a purpose. You’re 41 dude and all the above mentioned. Closer to 40 verses 50 is still pretty sad diaper boy. At least if you’re going to knock people, have adult responsibilities and live like an independent adult. Quit licking my lollipop,” more gay quotes from the pervert. No matter how you slice it and dice it (or rub your men lovers), you’re favoring the sex offender chump. Looks like you lost yours before 18 if we use your logic dummy.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839