What happened to the chief Deputy?? - Page 38
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Unregistered
    This award winning reporter has discovered Chitwood, Creamer, a sergeant allegedly with time card doctoring and Chitwood threw Creamer under the bus. FDLE investigating. Once that is done, it all becomes public record. I've got the insider stuff that is disgusting and embarrassing. And you know it started the day before Chitwood took office when the county approved his two hires... I also have the details on the reckless driving (speeding ticket)... Waiting on county to get me cost of wrecked cars on I-95 with the bicycle strap...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This award winning reporter has discovered Chitwood, Creamer, a sergeant allegedly with time card doctoring and Chitwood threw Creamer under the bus. FDLE investigating. Once that is done, it all becomes public record. I've got the insider stuff that is disgusting and embarrassing. And you know it started the day before Chitwood took office when the county approved his two hires... I also have the details on the reckless driving (speeding ticket)... Waiting on county to get me cost of wrecked cars on I-95 with the bicycle strap...
    The same Creamer who now works for Larizza? Guess the state doesn’t care too much about your non story.

Unregistered
    The same Creamer who now works for Larizza? Guess the state doesn’t care too much about your non story.
    I love how Henry keeps clinging on to the speeding ticket and bicycle strap incident; not to mention the “illicit” drug use. I’ve never seen a real reporter constantly rehash material as it’s another big scandal. Henry is clearly showing he’s out of work and not relevant. At least it’s a great laugh.

Unregistered
    Creamer is working at the SAO now?

Unregistered
    Creamer is working at the SAO now?
    Ask Larizza

Unregistered
    Ask Larizza
    The only thing Creamer is working on is how to try and score with women.

Unregistered
    Ask Larizza
    Got his number?

Unregistered
    The only thing Creamer is working on is how to try and score with women.
    The only thing your all trying to score is keeping your failing private sector careers alive; excluding Alvin of coarse! He’s still a deadbeat living at home with mommy unemployed and mooching off our government. Still all losers in the grand scheme of things.

Unregistered
    The only thing your all trying to score is keeping your failing private sector careers alive; excluding Alvin of coarse! He’s still a deadbeat living at home with mommy unemployed and mooching off our government. Still all losers in the grand scheme of things.
    Mooching off the government now? I do not get any assistance whatsoever and I challenge you to discredit that. Ha, that is funny you loser because I have always paid my bills and debts... You just cant handle me settling debts and following through. SAO HR or Larizza himself wouldn't confirm or deny Creamer is employed by them. And yes, I asked 😎

Unregistered
    Mooching off the government now? I do not get any assistance whatsoever and I challenge you to discredit that. Ha, that is funny you loser because I have always paid my bills and debts... You just cant handle me settling debts and following through. SAO HR or Larizza himself wouldn't confirm or deny Creamer is employed by them. And yes, I asked 😎
    Sounds like you’re not important enough to get a straight answer Alvin. Tell us, what big boy debt do you have besides paying rent to your mother?

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast