What happened to the chief Deputy?? - Page 37
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can someone listen to you stupid? Are you on Bernier too pervert boy Alvin?
    Are you still positioned reverse cowboy on Chitwoods prick wood Kyle Bainbridge? Or are you eating his ass and removing moles tonight? Not the skin tag type either. Volusia has that new animal abuse registry "Ponces Law" so y'all better take those helpless squirming moles out your buttholes.

Unregistered
    Are you still positioned reverse cowboy on Chitwoods prick wood Kyle Bainbridge? Or are you eating his ass and removing moles tonight? Not the skin tag type either. Volusia has that new animal abuse registry "Ponces Law" so y'all better take those helpless squirming moles out your buttholes.
    Say no to drugs!

Unregistered
    The only promise that matters was my public declaration to the council of embarrassment to the county. I do not think anyone will disagree I delivered and continue to. Your engaging me proves this. If I was irrelevant why would you care or exchange anonymously when I do not? Email me, well talk when your identity is known and you are relevant. Until then pitch a tent and have a beer, but do not expect a heads up on leo affairs, you will need to view ABC for breaking news. 130 aren't big numbers and I agree unless it was people infected with a disease or plague. When you think with that mentality 130 is extreme and spreads like a plague on social media. No posts have been made in over a month and yet viewership is up beyond imagination! Something is happening and we all will have to wait, myself included. 😎
    I am still waiting to hear this embarrassing moments to the county and promises you’ve delivered to us Alvin! Please share with us?

Unregistered
    I am still waiting to hear this embarrassing moments to the county and promises you’ve delivered to us Alvin! Please share with us?
    I am waiting to see when the chief deputy identifies brian and brodie as the 2 biggest moles

Unregistered
    I am waiting to see when the chief deputy identifies brian and brodie as the 2 biggest moles
    Yawn! Fake news!

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that ole Johnny is being considered for a position at the SAO. The consensus is that DA LaRizza is worried about the coming election and scared of Chitty making him the next topic of negative publicity. Going by the past and the lengths the Sheriff has gone to get his way and alter the truth, I find this synopsis atleast possible if not probable. Gotta give Chitty credit, he runs the agency and apparently every branch of the local government with an iron fist. VC will probably be bankrupt with ammendment 10 looming. Gotta love the irony here!

Unregistered
    Anyone else heard this?

Unregistered
    Anyone else heard this?
    He is not being considered. He is already there.

Unregistered
    He is not being considered. He is already there.
    Wow. Move up by screwing up

Unregistered
    Wow. Move up by screwing up
    Where have you been? It has always been that way!

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast