What happened to the chief Deputy?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a great settlement. Traded a career and lifetime of pension checks for one lousy truck. Bravo! Heather Post received a similar “settlement” but she gets discredited. If you haven’t learned anything about government bodies, they settle with the cheaper option. How much did the poor guy get that had his leg broken by Jenkins?
    Chitwood and the VCSO are going to be paying out huge settlements. Not too bad for less than three years of being in office. We have Szabo. We have the criminal that Jenkins arrested. We will have the upcoming Jenkins settlement. We will have the upcoming settlement for Ho-Man and Creamer. And I also think we have the settlement the county paid when Chitty did not strap his bicycles onto his vehicle. Good work Chitty....

Unregistered
    Chitwood and the VCSO are going to be paying out huge settlements. Not too bad for less than three years of being in office. We have Szabo. We have the criminal that Jenkins arrested. We will have the upcoming Jenkins settlement. We will have the upcoming settlement for Ho-Man and Creamer. And I also think we have the settlement the county paid when Chitty did not strap his bicycles onto his vehicle. Good work Chitty....
    Do you know how moronic that sounds? Payout for both sides of the Jenkins case? It’s pretty apparent the county (not just chitty) sided with the broke leg guy and payed him triple what Szabo got.

Unregistered
    Do you know how moronic that sounds? Payout for both sides of the Jenkins case? It’s pretty apparent the county (not just chitty) sided with the broke leg guy and payed him triple what Szabo got.
    Chitwood should have never fired Jenkins. Chitwood will be getting schooled again.

Unregistered
    Hi Chitty. I notice your grammar is getting more and more atrocious as you rant and rave. While "payed" is actually spelled correctly (if used for conversation about nautical issues) the correct word you meant to use is "paid." You are such a loser Chitty. Have Gant or somebody do some proofreading of your posts.

Unregistered
    Do you know how moronic you sound? Juarez got a settlement because it would have cost more to fight the case. The state attorney and judge justified the use of force. The 1st IA cleared him and the 2nd was not investigated fully in my opinion. Jenkins was promised he wouldn't lose his job if challenged, what happened? Jenkins appeal board hearing dates are 8/26/19 and 8/29/19. I am guessing this one may sting a bit... Szabo and Brown only had one day.

Unregistered
    Do you know how moronic you sound? Juarez got a settlement because it would have cost more to fight the case. The state attorney and judge justified the use of force. The 1st IA cleared him and the 2nd was not investigated fully in my opinion. Jenkins was promised he wouldn't lose his job if challenged, what happened? Jenkins appeal board hearing dates are 8/26/19 and 8/29/19. I am guessing this one may sting a bit... Szabo and Brown only had one day.
    Szabos settlement was some great victory but Juarez’s settlement was just a financial decision even though it was double what Szabo got. Good call.

Unregistered
    Szabos settlement was some great victory but Juarez’s settlement was just a financial decision even though it was double what Szabo got. Good call.
    Maybe Chitwood can re-open some of Michelle Newman's IA's.

Unregistered
    Of course he sounds moronic. What else do you expect from a Chitty-kook?

Unregistered
    Hi Chitty. I notice your grammar is getting more and more atrocious as you rant and rave. While "payed" is actually spelled correctly (if used for conversation about nautical issues) the correct word you meant to use is "paid." You are such a loser Chitty. Have Gant or somebody do some proofreading of your posts.
    Chitty doesn’t have the bad grammar! We all know Hermaphrodite Henry is the one with the piss poor grammar and it’s blatantly obvious! You’re either down right unintelligent or the yellow wannabe journalist himself not to pick up on that fact!

I’ve also noticed a few people are talking to themselves again! I understand some people are unemployed and live with their mother. However, I am sure there’s better things to do with your time. How much more can you say about Creamer until something breaks? It seems like everything has been covered up to this point! Everything else is just pure speculation at this point!

Unregistered
    Of course he sounds moronic. What else do you expect from a Chitty-kook?
    Still sounds smarter than a Chester-kook! What sounds moronic is stating Szabo settlement was a huge victory! Forcing Chitty to write a recommendation letter, along with the settlement would have been a huge victory for Johnny! However, Johnny was stupid enough to submit his intentions of resignation and took a low settlement. You don’t submit a resignation unless you knew you’d screwed up! That was just plain stupidity on his part! What’s even more stupid is trying to change the narrative Johnny was an honorable deputy!

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast