What happened to the chief Deputy?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Chitwood will certainly try to sweep under the rug. The suit/complaint will make it easy to connect the dots.

Unregistered
    JC,ML, JT, JH and SS... the list just grows by the day. Atleast she hired a lawyer who will win this for her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JC,ML, JT, JH and SS... the list just grows by the day. Atleast she hired a lawyer who will win this for her.
    So I guess resigning is not going to make this upcoming lawsuit go away.

Unregistered
    What complaint or suit? Who hired a lawyer for what?

Unregistered
    What complaint or suit? Who hired a lawyer for what?
    Hostile work place. The reason the Chief deputy left. Not sure if a complaint or suit or both. Heard that Lambert is the attorney for Homan.

Unregistered
    Hostile work place. The reason the Chief deputy left. Not sure if a complaint or suit or both. Heard that Lambert is the attorney for Homan.
    Sounds like a lot of “heard that” instead of facts presented. Unless there are facts to back up those claims, don’t assume.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a lot of “heard that” instead of facts presented. Unless there are facts to back up those claims, don’t assume.
    When all you have is Creamer and Chitwood saying that Creamer left for "personal reasons" then it is pretty logical to assume. The explanation, hostile work environment with Janelle Ho-Man, seems pretty believable. Nobody walks away from a six figure job where the hardest decision you have to make is where to eat lunch and who to hammer.

Unregistered
    When all you have is Creamer and Chitwood saying that Creamer left for "personal reasons" then it is pretty logical to assume. The explanation, hostile work environment with Janelle Ho-Man, seems pretty believable. Nobody walks away from a six figure job where the hardest decision you have to make is where to eat lunch and who to hammer.
    I’m sorry Creamer hurt your feelings Szabo. I know you want to see him “go down” but you always assuming is one of the reasons you were a lousy cop. Move on with your life and let it go.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry Creamer hurt your feelings Szabo. I know you want to see him “go down” but you always assuming is one of the reasons you were a lousy cop. Move on with your life and let it go.
    And who left with a nice settlement....who is going to be embarrassed with a serious lawsuit.

Unregistered
    And who left with a nice settlement....who is going to be embarrassed with a serious lawsuit.
    What a great settlement. Traded a career and lifetime of pension checks for one lousy truck. Bravo! Heather Post received a similar “settlement” but she gets discredited. If you haven’t learned anything about government bodies, they settle with the cheaper option. How much did the poor guy get that had his leg broken by Jenkins?

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast