What happened to the chief Deputy??
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What happened to the chief Deputy??

That was a very abrupt resignation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was a very abrupt resignation.
    Creamer was pretty good. Not quite a Bill Lee but still pretty good.

Unregistered
    Could you imagine if Creamer challenged Chitwood? What a mudd slinging debate that would be! It would make the Johnson/Bradford debate seem innocent, but it will reveal the current pool to the public.

I am inclined to think he left 6 figures for a good reason. I do not believe it was to run for Sheriff. Maybe he is running for other reasons. My money is on Morgan for the position... Thoughts

Unregistered
    Creamer was pretty good. Not quite a Bill Lee but still pretty good.
    Creamer and Bill Lee don’t belong in the same sentence.

Unregistered
    Could you imagine if Creamer challenged Chitwood? What a mudd slinging debate that would be! It would make the Johnson/Bradford debate seem innocent, but it will reveal the current pool to the public.

I am inclined to think he left 6 figures for a good reason. I do not believe it was to run for Sheriff. Maybe he is running for other reasons. My money is on Morgan for the position... Thoughts
    I agree. It will be Morgan.

Unregistered
    Creamer and Bill Lee don’t belong in the same sentence.
    Bill Lee set the standard for what a chief deputy should be.

Unregistered
    I agree. It will be Morgan.
    Morgan will be just like Leonard Davis. I pity the deputies if chitwood picks Timmy.

Unregistered
    * My bet of Morgan being picked had nothing to do with abilities and everything to do with politics and appearances.

Unregistered

My guess is his indiscretions caused him another job. The first being Tallahassee. Time will tell, but I think it's going to be a mess when it comes out.

Unregistered
    My guess is his indiscretions caused him another job. The first being Tallahassee. Time will tell, but I think it's going to be a mess when it comes out.
    Chitwood will be busy sweeping it under the carpet.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast