Who is Coach Ray for Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's funny. I personally now and worked with Ray. Obviously whoever wrote that must be an ex employee and don't know what the facts are. I'll agree that Ray does prefer women with some meat on the bones, but as for the rest, Ray was a supervisor and retired with good standing and received a retirement plaque and his duty weapon and retirement party all given by the Sheriff of Hendry County and I was present at said party and numerous employees did not want to see him leave. So before bashing people check the facts. Oh and I do believe Ray is ex Navy not Army. Stay classy and safe out there.
    Not sure about all the above or prior as I never heard of him.

However Classy has nothing to do with LCSO and this race.
    None.

Nothing but a big ol bag of ****s as usual.

Unregistered

Sheriff Carmine Marceno cover up of forgery and felony official misconduct

of the Lee Court clerk see the facts at the below FOIA/Sunshine Law request

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/lee-cou...-office-98542/

Unregistered

Vote coach ray

Vote for Ray before you vote for wet brain McKinney

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ray Qualls
    Fired or run off from Hendry County because he couldn't cut patrol. Ex Army

Loves fat chicks. The bigger the better

No supervisory positions so he would make a great sheriff
    I worked with Qualls for several years and he’s a fair deputy who walked the straight and narrow. He’s not outwardly going and I’ve never known him to be a supervisor. He did work as a RP deputy, bailiff and retired “not fired” out of the civil division. He has a different way of looking at law enforcement so I’m not sure if his theories would truly apply that deputies would buy into his program? If you’re looking for a different way of doing things then take a look and sit down and talk with him. I don’t know if he can truly understand the complexity of an agency that size nor do I believe he’s had anything close to management experience to run an agency the size of Lee County. The waters deep over there! My true and fair assessment from a former Co-worker. I wish him luck and he truly is a sincerely good person who wants to do good for other.

Unregistered

Hatch Act and EEOC Violations

Complaints filed with Federal Elections Commission for violation of Hatch Act by Marceno.
    Allegation are that the appointed Sheriff used the term “Na Na” at recent Press Conference to influence white elderly females to vote for him.
    Unfair labor practices filed with EEOC for creating an adverse working conditions for deputy involved in Bonita incident by prejudicial statements made by Marceno during ongoing IA investigation.

Unregistered

Good luck

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Scum never stops trying to discredit the boss!

Unregistered

Hatch

While your at it find a pregnant whore to put in the mix! That worked well for leavens the slob.
    He beat the sheriff hard!

Unregistered

Unregistered

Coach 2nd place

Ray will take second place and will leave wet brain McKinney with 2-3% of vote

Unregistered
    Four more votes for Coach Ray!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast