Who is Coach Ray for Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Finally a candidate that earned the rank of Sheriff.

Coach Ray is everything that Don Marceno isn’t. Veteran, verification of ACTUAL LE experience and a father, of LIVE children.

Unregistered
    I was going to say Jim Leavens might have a chance to come in second place, but he won’t make it out of the primary. So Coach Ray Ray might have a second place finish as an independent, if he spends the money to qualify?

Unregistered

I spoke with Coach Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coach Ray is everything that Don Marceno isn’t. Veteran, verification of ACTUAL LE experience and a father, of LIVE children.
    He has a strong military and law enforcement background, wants the deputies and staff of LCSO to improve themselves so they can then help the citizens become better. Treats everyone the same and don't play politics. He builds people up instead of tearing them down. Not a trash talker. We should keep our eye on this guy.

Unregistered

I met him

I met Coach Ray yesterday. He seems like a stand up guy. I tried to set him up by talking about Leavens and Marceno and he wouldn't fall for it, he said that he don't get involved in political gossip. He gave me a campaign card, his web site is www.coachrayforleesheriff.com

Boom

Fake Coach Ray!!

Coach Ray was approached and paid for by the Marceno clan. Register as an independent and closes the primary to Repiblicans only. Coach Ray was even promised to have his entry fee paid for by yes, You know who. Will hit media and yet again CM will be running from the cameras and Coach Ray will be unemployed because of his ethical commitment and fraudulent behavior to the election process. The best part is folks, the republicans committee's of this area has already separated them selves from CM and no longer have anything to do with CM. Its just a waiting game folks and August 2020 will end this nightmare the SO is going through.

Unregistered
    You are correct, another opponent will be added, but not an independent. Another Republican will ensure a 3rd place for Leavens. A guaranteed victory for Carmine, yes it’s coming.

Unregistered
    Absolutely brilliant, he can pay for that opponents qualifying fee from the PAC. Maybe money was already give. To the opponent, ha ha ha

Unregistered
    Ray Qualls
    Fired or run off from Hendry County because he couldn't cut patrol. Ex Army

Loves fat chicks. The bigger the better

No supervisory positions so he would make a great sheriff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ray Qualls
    Fired or run off from Hendry County because he couldn't cut patrol. Ex Army

Loves fat chicks. The bigger the better

No supervisory positions so he would make a great sheriff
    That's funny. I personally now and worked with Ray. Obviously whoever wrote that must be an ex employee and don't know what the facts are. I'll agree that Ray does prefer women with some meat on the bones, but as for the rest, Ray was a supervisor and retired with good standing and received a retirement plaque and his duty weapon and retirement party all given by the Sheriff of Hendry County and I was present at said party and numerous employees did not want to see him leave. So before bashing people check the facts. Oh and I do believe Ray is ex Navy not Army. Stay classy and safe out there.

Unregistered

Liar leavans

He will make up some crazy stuff about you!
    Don’t fall for it you seem like a classy guy!
    He is a desperate lost slob!!
    Stay classy Coach

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast