Who is Coach Ray for Sheriff
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who is Coach Ray for Sheriff

Candidate's Statement

Hello I'm Coach Ray. I am married and I have two daughters. The oldest is 22 and she graduated UCF and the youngest is 7 and she has RETT Syndrome. My wife works for a home improvement company and she is currently enrolled with Keiser University to get her degree as a medical assistant. I am from Florida; I have lived in SWFL for over 25 years. I am retired from law enforcement; I did 21 years. I am a Navy veteran, military police(Master at arms 2nd class), I did serve during the 9/11. My father is also retired Army and retired law enforcement. I have numerous certifications in law enforcement, including corrections, homicide investigations, hostage negotiator, DUI enforcement, school-based violence, court security bailiff, civil process server, crisis intervention team, autism awareness, terrorism response, criminal justice, social psychology and business management. I worked road patrol, investigations, court security, civil process server and corrections. I currently have a business doing life coaching and hypnosis, where I help clients overcome fears, gain confidence, achieve goals, and help kids improve school grades. I have numerous certifications in different types of hypnosis, life coaching, CBT(cognitive behavioral therapy) and NLP(neuro linguistic programing). My hobbies are spending time with my wife and youngest daughter, working out, wood carving and reading books about the mind.

Unregistered
    Anyone that puts their name as Coach Ray already appears crazy.

Unregistered

Better than...

Sheriff “Baby Killer” Marceno!

Unregistered
    Spill it!!! What is this from?

Unregistered

Coach Ray

I have no idea who this guy is? The news said this guy was running for Lee County Sheriff about a month ago?

Unregistered
    JL hired Coach Rey to try and use hypnosis to help him with his racist views and slurs.

Unregistered

Coach Ray helped me

In the 2017/18 school year my son was failing his classes. During the summer of 2018 I took him to coach ray and my son has been on the AB honor roll since then. Coach Ray also helped one of my best friends who was borderline depressed had very low self esteem now she is very confident in talking to people and seems like a completely different and happy person thanks to Coach Ray. Coach Ray is a very good motivator and accomplished person. You guys can say all the negative things you want about him but hes done good by me and my family. I'm definitely voting for him.

Unregistered
    OMG this site just gets stupider every day!

Unregistered

some of the deputies want like this, but I think its the best for the community

I found that Coach Ray has a YouTube page. https://youtu.be/vgRheiKYqM4
    and is in better shape than any previous sheriff. This guy is a beast. https://youtu.be/8icoWaVCinc

Unregistered

Damn

Damn, he's got my vote.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast