Curious

Thread: Curious

Unregistered

Curious

I work for another agency and I am approaching retirement soon, I was wondering. Does El Portal offer take home vehicles ? If so, is it for Full Time officers only or for all officers ?

Unregistered

Don't bother

That place is a dump. You have to donate 25 hours a month and then you will get your $14/hour. Enjoy life, enjoy your retirement brother!

Unregistered
    Don’t go there because there’s a bunch rejects!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t go there because there’s a bunch rejects!!!
    I appreciate the advice, I’m just looking for a decent place to keep my certification active. How short staffed is the agency?

Unregistered
    I appreciate the advice, I’m just looking for a decent place to keep my certification active. How short staffed is the agency?
    Stay far away. Seriously

Unregistered

Shortage

I work in a neighboring agency and I hear they are really understaffed and they take a while to process applicants. Their turnover rate is quite high and training doesn’t seem to be a priority to them. I don’t work for them I’m just sharing what I've heard/noticed. I’m sure others can provide more insight.

Chula1984
    Lets be real. EP is where u go when nobody else is gonna hire u.

Unregistered
    If that’s the case, and they seemingly are always short staffed. Why do they take so long to process applicants ?

Unregistered
    If that’s the case, and they seemingly are always short staffed. Why do they take so long to process applicants ?
    Bro go to sweetwater or opa locks then lol lol lol