Leadership - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leadership

Unregistered
    So many Israel supporters out of work posting on here. #AlPollock2020 is who I’m supporting because Israel is a disgrace to the badge and Tony is a moron political appointment. No one else stands a chance whose running and Al seems to be the best choice we have.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know the above poster, but first hand knowledge is that no one is making anything up. Israel just received huge donations from people who backed him in the past. A lot of backers, with huge money and huge influences. Pay attention and don't just get mad at what truly might possibly happen. Go out there and find someone worth while getting elected to turn Shit Hole, Broward County around. In closing, "If you know something"?, "Say Something". NOW IS THE TIME!!!!
    I agree 👍🏿 now is the time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So many Israel supporters out of work posting on here. #AlPollock2020 is who I’m supporting because Israel is a disgrace to the badge and Tony is a moron political appointment. No one else stands a chance whose running and Al seems to be the best choice we have.
    The only disgrace is you sh1t for brains. We all hope SI comes back. Get a life dummy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234