Romanowski
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romanowski

Unregistered

Romanowski

Rumor has it he’s trying to come back... I thought once you left, the Chief wouldn’t let anyone back? Is this true or just a fake rumor?

Unregistered
    Your info is accurate, bucko! I can’t stand that guy. The way he left this place is a clear indication of his poor work ethic and lack of loyalty to this organization. He’s full of himself too. I spoke to my contacts at BSO, and they said he has a horrible reputation there as well. They are happy to get rid of them and appreciate his replacement, Mikey. Big loss for our agency. Guys like him seldom enter this profession anymore.

It’s amazing how our Chief consistently says one thing and does something else, zero credibility. The officers looking to leave to broaden their horizons shouldn’t allow this rehire to persuade them from leaving. On the contrary, this rehire is yet another red flag of the poor leadership and decision making coming from the top. What a joke!

Unregistered
    Who gives a f about Romanowski. Let's talk about how f***ing fat and disgusting Denham is to look at and how useless she is.

Unregistered
    Wait... is that Kelly or better yet “Jelly”?

Unregistered
    All i see is two insecure commenters who aren’t getting laid and are talking about a man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All i see is two insecure commenters who aren’t getting laid and are talking about a man.
    Oh shit. You must be the one f***ing Jelly Fat Stupid Kelly? She is a man? Oh brother. I thought she was an ugly fat chick.

Nico Jones
    Oh, Romo's missing Gruich's pinga that much? Why does that zero wants to comeback to this pathetic agency. A sorry ass chief, a hypocrite Christian as fop pres. a worthless (for the most part) command staff, zero morale... oh yeah i see, he would fit right back in...

Macho Camacho
    Relax guys... he’s and FOP type guy... he will get a position in SED in no time... watch he will suck up to Sgt. Escobar, maybe get an STD from Escobar, and in no time be on a bike with that guy Nayel Medina... wait didn’t Nayel fail the bike school? Lmfao!!!! Wow maybe because he has a body of an 80 year old grandma... it’s crazy

Unregistered
    Hey Bucko’s Romanowski here,

While I wasn’t going to dignify this post with a response, I figured I clear the air on a few things.

I wanted to keep all of this a secret but clearly the cat is out of the bag so might as well get some facts out into the world.

Since Friday when word got out, I’ve heard a lot of rumors about myself some true, some not. To the people that called or texted me to come straight to the source, it’s appreciated.

To the anonymous person who clearly doesn’t like me and made the post, let’s discuss it.

I’ll start out by giving you credit. I am “full of myself” , I always thought I was confident but most say I’m ****y and have said that my whole life, so you got that right. It’s my personality, if you don’t like it, we don’t have to be friends.

You are right again about the way I left CGPD, it was totally WRONG AND MY FAULT. I own that and take responsibility for it.

But you, just like 95+% of people, don’t have all the facts. Without too many details, the truth is, when I left it wasn’t a professional choice, it was personal. At that time I was going through my divorce and needed a fresh start. Next time I’ll make sure to put you and your professional life ahead of my personal life. I didn’t know how much my I meant to you and that my personal decisions would affect you so greatly, that was very inconsiderate on my part and for that, I’m sorry and apologize to you, whoever you are.

You say you have “BSO contacts”. I know probably 120-150 people at BSO, and I would say maybe 3-5 don’t care for me, but hey, can’t make everyone happy. So if those are your contacts, besides calling me lazy and saying I have a horrible reputation did they leave out that in less than 2 years I was on the Crime Suppression Team and the Quick Response Force, asked to be a CADRE member of QRF, my Officer of the Month award and a nomination for a second Officer of the Month, my Special Ops Unit award or my roughly 40 arrest? Lazy and horrible cop, I know. Maybe I’m just full of myself for mentioning that, but hey, that’s me.

You use the word loyalty and say I lack loyalty. Insert MEME: I don’t think that word means what you think it means. Let’s compare:

Cop leaves due to personal reasons, has never told anyone to leave CGPD and has actually told people to apply to CGPD

Or

The anonymous cop that claims to be loyal yet he bashes the Chief, agency and is encouraging people to leave the agency.

If you want I can help you google the definition of loyalty or I’ll buy you a dictionary and we can meet and look up the word together. Your choice.

There has been no decision made on if I am coming back. Whatever choice the Chief makes I will respect it and I respect the fact that he took the time to have a sit down meeting with me.

Since Gables is small I’m sure you have my number but if not you know who to get it from and give me a call. Or at least sign your name to your work and get credit.

Real man/woman would keep other peoples names out their mouth. If you want to attack me, do it, leave everyone else alone or sign your name to it, but we know you are too much of a punk to do that.

Yours Truly,
    Tom “Full of Himself” Romanowski

papa frita
    Sir you are correct in all the statements you made. I personally would love to have you back.... you were a stellar officer who seemed out the bad guys and put them away in jail...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast