Romanowski

Thread: Romanowski

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Romanowski

Rumor has it he’s trying to come back... I thought once you left, the Chief wouldn’t let anyone back? Is this true or just a fake rumor?

Unregistered
    Your info is accurate, bucko! I can’t stand that guy. The way he left this place is a clear indication of his poor work ethic and lack of loyalty to this organization. He’s full of himself too. I spoke to my contacts at BSO, and they said he has a horrible reputation there as well. They are happy to get rid of them and appreciate his replacement, Mikey. Big loss for our agency. Guys like him seldom enter this profession anymore.

It’s amazing how our Chief consistently says one thing and does something else, zero credibility. The officers looking to leave to broaden their horizons shouldn’t allow this rehire to persuade them from leaving. On the contrary, this rehire is yet another red flag of the poor leadership and decision making coming from the top. What a joke!

Unregistered
    Who gives a f about Romanowski. Let's talk about how f***ing fat and disgusting Denham is to look at and how useless she is.

Unregistered
    Wait... is that Kelly or better yet “Jelly”?

Unregistered
    All i see is two insecure commenters who aren’t getting laid and are talking about a man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All i see is two insecure commenters who aren’t getting laid and are talking about a man.
    Oh shit. You must be the one f***ing Jelly Fat Stupid Kelly? She is a man? Oh brother. I thought she was an ugly fat chick.