Vote of NO CONFIDENCE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gables Finestest

Vote of NO CONFIDENCE

Step right up and vote. Retirees welcome, as is the norm.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b02736566f985e

Unregistered

What has happened to this place?

I remember when Coral Gables was the place to be. Extremely competitive to get in. Thought of coming back and get a few more years before putting away the cuffs for good but I think I'll go somewhere else. Just talking to a few people down there got me scared. Heard that the Chief is causing people to resign, he is promoting unqualified people and that he is firing people who go against him and he's getting away with it because he has the city manager and the police union in his pocket... If that's true it's a sad, sad thing that's happening in the once, prestigious Coral Gables. Well, I will not be coming to join the "pretty boys" of Coral Gables anytime soon... Good luck to the few great cops I know down there, watch your six.

Mella Luka

Where are all the Hudakians

Come on Maria Cruz, if you don't know how to get on the computer to vote for your idol, Ed Hudak, ask the dirty creature on your arm for help. No, I don't mean Randy, though you do look like twin brothers, I mean that fuzzy shag carpet looking birth defect on your forearm. I have a question for all the supporters, WHY are you NOT calling for his head seeing as how he is sinking not only the police department, but the City in general. Crime is out of control and Ed Hudak is The "top cop," the one to blame. When it was ****** and Fernandez, you guys were all over them, but now that it's Daddy Ed, you guys are scared to say anything. City Manager, you are supposed to be the boss, but you're not, you seem to work for him. Oh, and the commissioner with Down's Syndrome, I think his name is Lago, he is another one in bed with the Chief. You'll all go down crying, the same way that Lago was crying for police when a drunk UM kid was knocking on his door, accidentally. Lame wanna be tough guy, hiding behind his wife when a kid was knocking on his door in the middle of the night.

Ed, leave before you get fired and lose ANY SENSE OF DECENCY that remains. You're headed down that path now. No one likes you, except for a few, the ones that you look out for. One last thing, the FOP is also in fast Ed's huge pocket. Zero complaints against him, the worst Chief by far in our history. He makes Skinner look like general Norman Schwarzkopf during the original Iraqi war. Gotta go, I have a hot steak and cheese Pocket in the microwave in the report writing room. Have a great night, kids.

Nico Jones

Did “Ed” play football at The U?

First and foremost, for the life of me, I have yet to find Ed Hudak as a Varsity letterman in the files, lists, rolls, scrolls, receipts, filing cabinets, pantries, basements, and attics at the University of Miami Hecht Center and have NEVER found his name on any list. Practice squad or intramural sports don’t count as “playing for The U.” Second, this guy, Ed, has never done anything of significance related to police work in his entire career. Only thing he is famous for within the walls of CGPD is banging the ugliest woman Lieutenant that ever existed back in the 90’s. The other thing he is famous for is having knocked knees and pigeon toes. Outside of those wonderful achievements, he is a ghost much like his football career at The U.

It’s no surprise that CGPD has bled its best talent to other agencies since his appointment to the office of Chief. Crime is rampant because he has zero clue on anything related to police work. The best he came up with is having golf cart security guards patrolling the north end of the City (and that idea doesn’t work)....LMFAO!!!! A joke idea from a joke of a guy. Coral Gables is a joke thanks to this asshat. Jaime is an embarrassment to the law enforcement profession. A complete fraud of a cop. He knows it and now it shows. He has installed a cadre of the absolute worst of the department. A vast number of cowards and poor performers that are now supervisors and driving talent away to other agencies. Jaime is responsible for the perpetual shit show that CGPD has become. To the many suck ass residents who petitioned on behalf of this clown....you have gotten every bit of what you asked for.

JPB

Come-back Time

Quote Originally Posted by Gables Finestest View Post
    Step right up and vote. Retirees welcome, as is the norm.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b02736566f985e
    I accidentlly hit yes insted of no. Just kidding he is the best Cheif ever.

JB

Unregistered

Wow

So I just came here to look around and see the gossip and I found some funny stuff. Its sad because what makes it funny is what is destroying this police Dept now. I used to think it was Fernandez that was the problem but I see it was probably Hudak. He is cancer for us, except SED and Pio. Everybody else is drowning. And he skips people on the promotional list. I hope he gets fired. I voted no for having confidence in him. It looks like everyone else did too. I hope the fop uses this. If things stay this way there are many more of us that will be leaving. Make cg great again.

Unregistered
    Everyone should vote and be honest. This is a good idea, and I appreciate the person who took this initiative. The Union unfortunately will not do anything with this, since they are influenced and controlled by the Chief. In any event, this is a great opportunity to see how people really feel about the Chief, without being scared of the typical retaliation tactics and inability to feel comfortable with opening up about their feelings. I definitely voted “no”, especially now seeing the direction we have taken since Fernandez was ousted out by the Commission and current City Manager, which was lead by the Chief, his cronies, and political backers in the community. More people will continue to leave as a result of this poor leadership in all facets of the City.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Answer to Mella Luka

Quote Originally Posted by Mella Luka View Post
    Come on Maria Cruz, if you don't know how to get on the computer to vote for your idol, Ed Hudak, ask the dirty creature on your arm for help. No, I don't mean Randy, though you do look like twin brothers, I mean that fuzzy shag carpet looking birth defect on your forearm. I have a question for all the supporters, WHY are you NOT calling for his head seeing as how he is sinking not only the police department, but the City in general. Crime is out of control and Ed Hudak is The "top cop," the one to blame. When it was ****** and Fernandez, you guys were all over them, but now that it's Daddy Ed, you guys are scared to say anything. City Manager, you are supposed to be the boss, but you're not, you seem to work for him. Oh, and the commissioner with Down's Syndrome, I think his name is Lago, he is another one in bed with the Chief. You'll all go down crying, the same way that Lago was crying for police when a drunk UM kid was knocking on his door, accidentally. Lame wanna be tough guy, hiding behind his wife when a kid was knocking on his door in the middle of the night.

Ed, leave before you get fired and lose ANY SENSE OF DECENCY that remains. You're headed down that path now. No one likes you, except for a few, the ones that you look out for. One last thing, the FOP is also in fast Ed's huge pocket. Zero complaints against him, the worst Chief by far in our history. He makes Skinner look like general Norman Schwarzkopf during the original Iraqi war. Gotta go, I have a hot steak and cheese Pocket in the microwave in the report writing room. Have a great night, kids.
    First of all, I do not hide behind made up or fake "aliases." I thought only criminals did that! Whoever you are you must be afraid to be identified, or perhaps you are missing what it takes to own your messages. I do not have idols, but it seems to me by reading some of the latest posts that some of you do. If your idols were so good, why can't they find any jobs even though there have been, and possibly are, several openings for Police Chiefs in agencies in South and Southwest Florida. Why don't they get hired? Maybe they are not as "wonderful" as they, and their few followers, think they are! Maybe it is time for those of you who are so "unhappy" working in the CGPD to look for jobs someplace else. In other words, no one is forcing any of you to stay. The taxpayers of the City Beautiful do not want to have unhappy whiners working here. Feel free to go somewhere else, the sooner, the better! Feel free to contact me if you have what it takes!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Answer to Mella Luka

Quote Originally Posted by Mella Luka View Post

First of all, I do not hide behind made up or fake "aliases." I thought only criminals did that! I can surmise that whoever is writing these posts is either afraid to be identified or is missing what it takes to own the comments. Second, I do not have idols, unlike whoever is posting who is obviously hurting and that is why he/she resorts to personal and nasty attacks. I guess the fact that his/her idols have not been able to get another job even though there have been, or are, several openings for Police Chiefs all over South and Southwest Florida. Third, if the anonymous posters are so disenchanted and unhappy, why are they staying here instead of going to other agencies that are always recruiting? Our taxpayers are not interested in unhappy and whiner officers, sergeants, majors,etc. The door is open, no one is keeping you here. You can always leave to a "better" place. All we have to say is the sooner, the better. Good riddance!
    Last edited by Maria C. Cruz; 07-01-2019 at 11:22 PM.

Maria C. Cruz too
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria C. Cruz View Post
    First of all, I do not hide behind made up or fake "aliases." I thought only criminals did that! I can surmise that whoever is writing these posts is either afraid to be identified or is missing what it takes to own the comments. Second, I do not have idols, unlike whoever is posting who is obviously hurting and that is why he/she resorts to personal and nasty attacks. I guess the fact that his/her idols have not been able to get another job even though there have been, or are, several openings for Police Chiefs all over South and Southwest Florida. Third, if the anonymous posters are so disenchanted and unhappy, why are they staying here instead of going to other agencies that are always recruiting? Our taxpayers are not interested in unhappy and whiner officers, sergeants, majors,etc. The door is open, no one is keeping you here. You can always leave to a "better" place. All we have to say is the sooner, the better. Good riddance!
    Sir, you make several good points, and as you may or may not know, the Coral Gables Police Department has lost what equates to 15 percent of the patrol officers in the last few weeks alone with more on the way. It seems as though you are getting your wish as there is a mass exodus that is continuing daily. Good people leaving, dead wood left behind.

I wish you would concentrate more on facts (out of control crime, only Ed is to blame now) and less on others' idols. Ed is a bad dude, evil and vindictive, so to voice the truth we must remain anonymous. Also, look at that poll, 95 percent have NO CONFIDENCE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast