Contract
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered

Contract

Question: does HCSO have a contract for the amount of time a recruit must stay with the department after being sponsored for the academy? Do they have a 2-year requirement like FHP does for their troopers, or longer? And yes, I have read multiple times that HCSO is bad and i should not apply but i am
    Using it as a stepping stone to make headway to a better agency Long-term. Thanks in advance !

Unregistered
    Yes, 2 years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question: does HCSO have a contract for the amount of time a recruit must stay with the department after being sponsored for the academy? Do they have a 2-year requirement like FHP does for their troopers, or longer? And yes, I have read multiple times that HCSO is bad and i should not apply but i am
    Using it as a stepping stone to make headway to a better agency Long-term. Thanks in advance !
    Florida is a right to work state. These type contracts are unenforceable at best, illegal at worst.

Unregistered
    A better agency?! Fukc you, you piece of sh!t!!! Nobody wants some d!ckface know it all pr!ck like you coming in, stealing the knowledge of the elite, then going to some subpar agency to look like a god of policing because you’ve learned from the best. You need to go jump off a bridge, you thief. You pu$$y!

Unregistered
    Wow, just wow. Someone's got some real anger issues!
    And the scariest part of all is that you carry a gun.
    SEEK COUNSELING.

Unregistered
    SEEK COUNSELING.
    If this freeloading sonuva*****!tch doesn’t enrage you too then you’re just as bad as him. You need to find a new employer if you’re that disloyal. If you’re such a disloyal ba$tard then you should not accept the paycheck!

Unregistered
    A better agency?! Fukc you, you piece of sh!t!!! Nobody wants some d!ckface know it all pr!ck like you coming in, stealing the knowledge of the elite, then going to some subpar agency to look like a god of policing because you’ve learned from the best. You need to go jump off a bridge, you thief. You pu$$y!
    Its the other way around. New deputies come here and work nothing but shoplift calls, crashes, domestics, and crazy drunk drug addict calls. Once they learn nothing and outgrow this social worker babysitter job, they leave to become real cops. At real agencies where the BS is not tolerated. Like feds and so on. Thats how it is. When was the last time TPD lost and officer to us? Anyone leave the feds to come here? I think not. Good job regressing into childish name calling temper tantrum. Those histrionic are just another reason people quit your beloved “elite” agency.

Unregistered
    SEEK COUNSELING.
    He is being a bully. Its a basic low level character flaw. See, he needs this agency and his title to define himself. Due to a shattered self image. When we attack the agency, we attack his own identity. Its textbook. Its sad. Lets continue. His mentality is also shared by many of our so called leaders. Which is why we are here.

Unregistered
    Its the other way around. New deputies come here and work nothing but shoplift calls, crashes, domestics, and crazy drunk drug addict calls. Once they learn nothing and outgrow this social worker babysitter job, they leave to become real cops. At real agencies where the BS is not tolerated. Like feds and so on. Thats how it is. When was the last time TPD lost and officer to us? Anyone leave the feds to come here? I think not. Good job regressing into childish name calling temper tantrum. Those histrionic are just another reason people quit your beloved “elite” agency.
    If you don't believe me, ask everyone that resigned only after a few years. It was never their intention to leave. The agency has become unbearable and chases away its own young. Poor leadership. It puts its deputies mental health last.

Unregistered
    If this freeloading sonuva*****!tch doesn’t enrage you too then you’re just as bad as him. You need to find a new employer if you’re that disloyal. If you’re such a disloyal ba$tard then you should not accept the paycheck!
    Its the agency’s own fault for not knowing how to make the work environment suitable for long or full term employment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast