Kurt Hoffman's election campaign to become Sarasota Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation Kurt Hoffman's election campaign to become Sarasota Sheriff

Unregistered
    Hoffman also ran to become the CCSO sheriff, but when he flunked a lie detector test about theft, it harmed his election campaign:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3224...t-Hoffman-News

Unregistered

Question County shopping & hopping....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kurt Hoffman said that when he ran (and lost) the CCSO sheriffs election in Charlotte County several years ago, people rummaged through his trash, looking for evidence against him. Does anyone remember the particulars of that particular CCSO election? Also, if he lost the CCSO election in Charlotte County, why is he now running to be sheriff in Sarasota County?

Unregistered
    Kurt Hoffman lost the sheriffs election in Charlotte County several years ago. Does anyone remember the particulars of that particular CCSO election?
    Hoffman got caught lying during a polygraph test and it was exposed during the election. You can read the archived article here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFg...ew?usp=sharing

Hoffman said people were rummaging through his trash bin at his house, looking for evidence against him.
    During the lie detector test, Hoffman claimed that (1) he drank beer exactly one day a week and (2) he drank precisely two beers -- or something like that -- so people were probably rummaging through his trash (on trash pick-up day) to count the number of discarded beer cans that he tossed each week. LOL

Also, if he lost the CCSO election in Charlotte County, why is he now running for sheriff in Sarasota County?
    Power hungry. Spotted leopards tend to be power hungry.

Unregistered
    Kurt Hoffman said that when he ran (and lost) the CCSO sheriffs election in Charlotte County several years ago, people rummaged through his trash, looking for evidence against him. Does anyone remember the particulars of that particular CCSO election? Also, if he lost the CCSO election in Charlotte County, why is he now running to be sheriff in Sarasota County?
    I worked on his campaign. He lost by under 400 votes mostly due to the hurricane. Col Davenport won as he was on the tv daily and some believe that helped him

Kurt’s wife hated the campaign. People were rummaging through everything

His failed polygraph and thefts were not a major issue at all

Unregistered
    I worked on his campaign. He lost by under 400 votes mostly due to the hurricane. Col Davenport won as he was on the tv daily and some believe that helped him

Kurt’s wife hated the campaign. People were rummaging through everything

Hoffman's thievery was not an issue with who, exactly? Pray tell?

Unregistered

Lightbulb Knowledge is power.

I worked on Kurt Hoffman's past CCSO campaign. He lost by under 400 votes mostly due to the hurricane. Col Davenport won as he was on the tv daily and some believe that helped him

Kurt Hoffman, along with his protegee John Walsh, have both been caught "lying under oath and during official inquiries."

SSO Colonel Kurt Hoffman: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFg...ew?usp=sharing

SSO Captain John Walsh: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FhN...ew?usp=sharing

Honesty and integrity may prove to be problematic in Hoffman's second or third run for sheriff (this time in Sarasota County to the north). An informed electorate is armed with knowledge to make important decisions.

Unregistered
    Hoffman's thievery was not an issue with who, exactly? Pray tell?
    Very few people cared he lied. Everyone lies. You come out with a statement like, "I have matured and learned from the errors I made as a young man. My entire career has been in Law Enforcement. I am committed to keeping the people of Sarasota County safe..."

If a failed polygraph is what you people think will ruin his run, you're nuts.

Look at Trump -- on tape -- he says its not him and people don't care.

Right now, Kurt has no competition in SRQ (worthy) and will raise a boatload of money. I have committed to raising him $25000 and I know of his failed polygraph.

Unregistered
    Very few people cared that Kurt Hoffman lied. Everyone lies. You come out with a statement like, "I have matured and learned from the errors I made as a young man. My entire career has been in Law Enforcement. I am committed to keeping the people of Sarasota County safe..."

Right now, Kurt has no competition in SRQ (worthy) and will raise a boatload of money. I have committed to raising him $25000 and I know of his failed polygraph.
    What about stealing gas from the CCSO fuel pump while he was volunteering as a reserve deputy? Do you care about that? Pray tell?

Unregistered
    Very few people cared he lied. Everyone lies. You come out with a statement like, "I have matured and learned from the errors I made as a young man. My entire career has been in Law Enforcement. I am committed to keeping the people of Sarasota County safe..."

You might be right. What I think will hurt Kurt's campaign is his past errors in his position. This will be proven soon enough. These errors in judgement were made because he was put in a position he knew nothing about. Based on the fact that he has never taken a promotional exam EVER. He is one of those guys that we all adore (so much) that just walk right in and step over every other hard working deputy to work his way to the top. He was hired as legal counsel after the drunk chick left. That is it he was our lawyer not a cop. He begged Balkwill to make him a captain until Bill was tired of hearing him cry. He told Bill he needed to "keep his certification". Then with absolutely zero experience as a cop,sgt,lt or lunch boy he somehow got promoted by knight to Major. Then he carried Tom's laundry until he ruined Kevin Kenny's life and stepped on him to take the Chief spot. True leader and friend! Kurt is just like Gen.Mattis born to lead. Please give me one promotional test result where kurt took it and passed. Just one. That is right you can't. Kurt has no experience as a leader he carpetbagged his way to where he is today. Kurt has made a butt load of mistakes in his appointed position and soon his chickens will come home to roost. All in good time. I have been to court with Kurt and watched him in "action". He is a bag of nerves with stage fright like a school girl! Embarrassment in my opinion. Yea nobody in Sarasota is "worthy" as you say. Kurt has it made he should kick back and take it easy. He has got this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast