Kurt Hoffman's election campaign to become Sarasota Sheriff

Unregistered

Exclamation Kurt Hoffman's election campaign to become Sarasota Sheriff

Unregistered
    Kurt Hoffman also previously ran to become the sheriff of Charlotte County, but after he flunked a lie detector test about stealing, it harmed that particular campaign:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3224...t-Hoffman-News

Unregistered
    30% of all of Kurt Hoffman's campaign money comes from only 5 addresses:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vsr...ew?usp=sharing

The elected office of Sarasota sheriff is being sold to the highest corporate bidders.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    30% of all of Kurt Hoffman's campaign money comes from only 5 addresses:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vsr...ew?usp=sharing

The elected office of Sarasota sheriff is being sold to the highest corporate bidders.
    builders, eye doctors, Harley dealership, law firms and ft myers biz and wow a whopping 46 plus grand collected, wrapped my head in foil like AS wears and still cannot see the conspiracy, did notice no NP donors ????? So AS's when U goin to announce ????. Do U have any weapons ????

Unregistered
    Il announce it here right now,il run as a write in,il run on freedom

Unregistered
    Il announce it here right now,il run as a write in,il run on freedom
    AS can u legally possess a weapon ???

Unregistered
    so because i talk about runing u r going 2 threaten me,thats why im runing because u r out of control.u r corupt 2 the core.u were buste with the gun pawn list witch is a 3rd degree felony,5 milion dolar fine and nothing hapened.i wood b charged.why arent u

Unregistered
    so because i talk about runing u r going 2 threaten me,thats why im runing because u r out of control.u r corupt 2 the core.u were buste with the gun pawn list witch is a 3rd degree felony,5 milion dolar fine and nothing hapened.i wood b charged.why arent u
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 You crack me up. And I'm guessing you can't posses a firearm.... That would make you ineligible to be a law enforcement officer. Not that you could do that job anyway.

Unregistered
    wowwwwwwwwwwww,why dont u violate the law like u usualy do and check 2 see.u r proving how corupt u r and how u abuse youre power.thats why im runing

Unregistered
    Since AS officially announced he is running, I can’t wait for the candidates to dig into his criminal history and financial history....sunshine law is awesome! Guarantee there are some court records....