Deputy Killed - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Deputy Killed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    F@ck you. It's the end when we say it is, not you douche. I was thinking the same thing. If we respond to a scene, we own everything about it. These two should be charged with murder just like when an officer dies from a crash during a pursuit. Now is it over? End of story? Clown?
    FU you POS, you have NO clue what you are talking about. You dont make the Laws Pu$$y Boy and obviously you have NO idea how to enforce them. Give up your badge before you go to prison a$$wipe.

Unregistered
    I agree, some people just have no class. For you to say that go to hell scumbag.
    Go straight to ****ing hell you illiterate piece of dog f@ck. NOBODY is disparaging our hero that died. Get your big fat stupid head out of your fake temple dodging ass. I'll say it again, assuming youre not so jacked up on percocet you might understand. Neither you nor the rest of Broward are worth running code three for anything. At this stage, we should be driving slow and safe to ensure we dont die trying to save your no value having life. This hero knew fand was leaving because he knew assholes like you weren't dying for. God bless our fallen hero and we should be reading about the dead citizens involved in the domestic, not the deputy. None of you are worth dying for. We will do anything we can to save children and each other. The rest of you hate us and as such, our response time for you is almost nonexistent. Thats the point being made and will become even more obvious the next time one of you useless citizens need one of us to save your life. God bless this deputy but this type of expedited response is not deserved. Especially to you non supporting pieces of feces. Stick your tax money up your diseases asses. Call up Debby wasserjew shitz or that skank L. Book who still sits on her nannies lap for attention. Nobody is disrespecting the deputy you shiit stirring fool. They are simply hating the fact that someone is expected to respond to a call to separate two unsporting maggots who just want to beat the piss out of each other. This is america. Let them do it. To my brothers and sisters. PLEASE slow down or dont go at all. Be safe.

Unregistered
    Agree 100%

Unregistered
    I'm a new deputy, won't we be in trouble. I don't need trouble. My significant other will get mad. He likes to dress up in my uniform after I get home.

Unregistered
    I'm a new deputy, won't we be in trouble. I don't need trouble. My significant other will get mad. He likes to dress up in my uniform after I get home.
    Save this dumb sh!t for another post douch bag

Unregistered
    Go straight to ****ing hell you illiterate piece of dog f@ck. NOBODY is disparaging our hero that died. Get your big fat stupid head out of your fake temple dodging ass. I'll say it again, assuming youre not so jacked up on percocet you might understand. Neither you nor the rest of Broward are worth running code three for anything. At this stage, we should be driving slow and safe to ensure we dont die trying to save your no value having life. This hero knew fand was leaving because he knew assholes like you weren't dying for. God bless our fallen hero and we should be reading about the dead citizens involved in the domestic, not the deputy. None of you are worth dying for. We will do anything we can to save children and each other. The rest of you hate us and as such, our response time for you is almost nonexistent. Thats the point being made and will become even more obvious the next time one of you useless citizens need one of us to save your life. God bless this deputy but this type of expedited response is not deserved. Especially to you non supporting pieces of feces. Stick your tax money up your diseases asses. Call up Debby wasserjew shitz or that skank L. Book who still sits on her nannies lap for attention. Nobody is disrespecting the deputy you shiit stirring fool. They are simply hating the fact that someone is expected to respond to a call to separate two unsporting maggots who just want to beat the piss out of each other. This is america. Let them do it. To my brothers and sisters. PLEASE slow down or dont go at all. Be safe.
    Time to get back on your medications buddy. I’m sure your psychiatrist would advise the same thing if he knew you had stopped.

Unregistered
    hven't heard a word from the spineless bogen, and his equally pompous assholes on the commission.

Unregistered
    Any response from the "leaders" (scum) of broward would be phony and should be publicly rejected.

Unregistered
    Any response from the "leaders" (scum) of broward would be phony and should be publicly rejected.
    Yeah. Read their social media and get pissed. Crickets.

Here's a good one about us from Mayor Mark Bogen where he gave some thoughts and prayers

https://twitter.com/mark_bogen/statu...55411908288513

Mayor Mark Bogen
    ‏@mark_bogen
    May 15

At today's 2nd #Broward Mayor's Council meeting I spoke about the recent cases of police brutality in #Broward I've been vocal about these issues and I have asked the Mayor's of 18 #Broward cities in attendance to share any incidents, so we can tackle this problem together.

Unregistered
    Wish it was J boy Berman instead of this kid. What a shame . RIP Deputy Nimtz.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast