Deputy Killed - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Deputy Killed

Unregistered

Delayed Reaction

Peterson arrived at the crash site a few minutes ago to perform CPR on the deputy but was told he was late again

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Peterson arrived at the crash site a few minutes ago to perform CPR on the deputy but was told he was late again
    You coward POS this is not a laughing matter this is a good man that died show some respect

Unregistered
    I'm not making light of the situation in any way, shape or form, but I am curious about the domestic call he was responding to. Was it violent? Was there an arrest made? If so, can that person also be charged with some type of homicide since Ben was responding to a crime in progress.

Unregistered
    I'm not making light of the situation in any way, shape or form, but I am curious about the domestic call he was responding to. Was it violent? Was there an arrest made? If so, can that person also be charged with some type of homicide since Ben was responding to a crime in progress.
    No, you cant period end of discussion.

Unregistered
    No, you cant period end of discussion.
    F@ck you. It's the end when we say it is, not you douche. I was thinking the same thing. If we respond to a scene, we own everything about it. These two should be charged with murder just like when an officer dies from a crash during a pursuit. Now is it over? End of story? Clown?

Unregistered
    F@ck you. It's the end when we say it is, not you douche. I was thinking the same thing. If we respond to a scene, we own everything about it. These two should be charged with murder just like when an officer dies from a crash during a pursuit. Now is it over? End of story? Clown?
    Fortunately it’s not the 80s anymore, so law enforcement officers can’t just make up their own laws and arrest people for whatever they want. It’s tragic what happened to this Deputy, but it’s part of his job to respond to emergency calls. No ASA would even consider prosecuting that couple.

Unregistered
    this is a very terrible and sad time for all involved.especially his family.my son drove through that intersection some 15 minutes earlier and said it basically was devoid of any traffic. but from the publix warehouse and truck yards, all they could see was all the flashing lights.no this is not the time for caterwauling, second guessing or the usual vitriol commonly found here. time to show respect for this fallen officer, and much compassion for his wife and 2 young children.

Unregistered

Truth.

S-L-O-W T-H-E F-@-C-K D-O-W-N folks! Or just don't go!!!!!!!! Let them beat the pisss out if each other..........
    Learn, no one will raise your kids better than you. This is a job where most tolerate you and others despise you.

There is no reason to put yourself in harms way. Go do your job carefully, unless it’s a deputy calling 10-24 or children being killed take your time.

Be safe my brothers.

Unregistered
    You coward POS this is not a laughing matter this is a good man that died show some respect
    Hey that’s why I work for BSO AKA: The Cowards of Broward

Unregistered
    I agree, some people just have no class. For you to say that go to hell scumbag.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast