Advice to all, GET OUT!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredalwaysbieve

Advice to all, GET OUT!!!!!

To all the DLE and DOD members, start skilling yourself in another profession, go back to school, learn a trade regardless of your age or gender. Do I really need to explain? Scott Israel destroyed the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. Greg Tony is brining it further down where nobody thought possible. You are putting you’re own lives, future and your families future at risk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredalwaysbieve View Post
    To all the DLE and DOD members, start skilling yourself in another profession, go back to school, learn a trade regardless of your age or gender. Do I really need to explain? Scott Israel destroyed the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. Greg Tony is brining it further down where nobody thought possible. You are putting you’re own lives, future and your families future at risk.
    You don’t have to take a test to quit. But you won’t.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you really this dumb? Do you know how many people are putting in applications elsewhere? It’s mind boggling.

Unregisteredididi

I did

I won’t? I already did, and it was the best move I could ever make. You can’t imagine how much of a laughing stock BSO is. Prior to Scott Israel destroying the agency, nobody in this country even knew that BSO existed. Except for a few members from other agencies throughout the state. BSO is now recognized not only in the US, but internationally as the keystone cops. This makes it dangerous for anyone to work here, because we have become political punching bags for politicians looking for votes. We, as individuals have become politically expendable. Wake up!!!

Unregistered
    Are you really this dumb? Do you know how many people are putting in applications elsewhere? It’s mind boggling.
    I don’t know and neither do you. Saying random negative comments do not mean they’re true. The truth is you’re not going anywhere, it’s still a good living.

Unregistered

BSO is an embarrassing

So my entire family is law Enforcement. I joined the BSO because I thought they were a great agency. I left after 19 months and went to a municipality. I have never worked with a more discussing group of Leos. They only care about themselves. So glad to be out!

Unregistered
    So my entire family is law Enforcement. I joined the BSO because I thought they were a great agency. I left after 19 months and went to a municipality. I have never worked with a more discussing group of Leos. They only care about themselves. So glad to be out!
    Enjoy that 401 K Dummy!!

Unregistered

Seriously Dude?

I don’t know and neither do you. Saying random negative comments do not mean they’re true. The truth is you’re not going anywhere, it’s still a good living.
    I heard over a hundred deputies put applications in at PBSO. You can bet half of them are going to go elsewhere. Combine that with the fifty plus already slated to leave in the drop this year and we will easily be another hundred down.

Now, let’s add those numbers to the already 200 plus positions we are short. We will be well over 300 hundred down by the end of the year. The troops are already burnt out from working so much. And you’ve got these idiots in charge arresting cops without PC. This place is at critical mass, and this is how you get people hurt.

This sea going vessel of snitches is getting ready to sink. The self serving behavior and mentality of the upper command at bso has finally come home to roost. Nobody can say it wasn’t deserved.

Unregistered
    I just got hired by Seminole Indian Police and I'm out of this stinking place.

Unregistered
    I just applied to the Long Island Railroad Police, I have an in there. Different kind of police work , but pays well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast