Reyes sold us out, portal to portal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    “Ortiz secretly agreed to gps”

Yeah right

Bring the proof liars

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More lies from the Reyes camp. The Reyes are professional quitters, there led by maxipad. Just because the city fights you on something you have to be like Ortiz and Lugo and Fight back against the city. The Reyes solution is give up and take a deal instead of fighting it. We’ll pay for our insurance because of Reyes. But Reyes fight to protect maxipad.
    Oh my god blah blah blah! Ortiz stop the bs women beater

Unregistered
    Oh my god blah blah blah! Ortiz stop the bs women beater
    The only one who has been arrested for domestic violence against his wife is Max Valdes. His most memorable line from the story he tells from that encounter is that someone in jail bought maxipad a soda.

Unregistered
    I can't see how the city can force you to get your own insurance, to cover THEIR property? As far as I know no other department does that. Yes, your insurance will go up, cause it a police vehicle. Beside will our insurance company cover city property? When you least a vehicle your insurance is more then it would be if you owned it. Were not leasing the city owned property!! We can't used the vehicle for going to any stores or say, a joy ride.. The PvP, program is BS anyway. City claims it will save them money, sure off our dime. At first I enjoyed driving it. Now, it's became a pain in the azz. I'm doing as a few others are. I park it at the end of my shift and drive my own car home, leaving the radio in the car too. It's bad enough our home address's are in the EML. I'll be damn, if I want GPS tagging where I live now and the program gets hacked and our homes are put out for all to see.

I can't say its the Reyes fault or the old FOP.. The old FOP, did d!ck us.

Unregistered
    I can't see how the city can force you to get your own insurance, to cover THEIR property? As far as I know no other department does that. Yes, your insurance will go up, cause it a police vehicle. Beside will our insurance company cover city property? When you least a vehicle your insurance is more then it would be if you owned it. Were not leasing the city owned property!! We can't used the vehicle for going to any stores or say, a joy ride.. The PvP, program is BS anyway. City claims it will save them money, sure off our dime. At first I enjoyed driving it. Now, it's became a pain in the azz. I'm doing as a few others are. I park it at the end of my shift and drive my own car home, leaving the radio in the car too. It's bad enough our home address's are in the EML. I'll be damn, if I want GPS tagging where I live now and the program gets hacked and our homes are put out for all to see.

I can't say its the Reyes fault or the old FOP.. The old FOP, did d!ck us.
    M

If you would had attended last meeting you would've known it’s only about $20 a year extra

Unregistered
    “Ortiz secretly agreed to gps”

Yeah right

Bring the proof liars
    Oh there is proof Here is a hint 2016 gps purchase for polices vehicles. Learn to look through city contracts dummy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12