Confused

Thread: Confused

Old and confused

Confused

So at the FOP meeting the other day, there was enough chaos going on, when a officer took over the microphone and advised he was a detention officer. He then began speaking another language which isn’t my native language or even Spanish. He was trying to get his out, but all I heard say was “wha wha wha wha wha wha wha, explain that!” Then he walked off. Who is that guy? Is he an exchanged officer from another country ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Old and confused View Post
    So at the FOP meeting the other day, there was enough chaos going on, when a officer took over the microphone and advised he was a detention officer. He then began speaking another language which isn’t my native language or even Spanish. He was trying to get his out, but all I heard say was “wha wha wha wha wha wha wha, explain that!” Then he walked off. Who is that guy? Is he an exchanged officer from another country ?
    Racist old FOP at it again. This is why you lost power

Unregistered
    Look Javi,

I understand him very clear. He said that he was paying dues since 2009 then all of the suddenly the FOP stop deducting his membership dues in 2012 without any Notification!! Then later on they screwed in the funicular urgency back pay lawsuit that you settled.

Unregistered

It’s not horseboy

How was that racist? I didn’t even speak about race. All I said was that I didn’t understand him. You newbies are a bunch of idiots with soft @sses

Unregistered
    Let’s get rid off those detention officers, they are useless, bring back the wagon detail in OT like back in the day and you shall see how efficient the wagon will be again, Indian Jackson is useless

Unregistered
    First comment got it right racist as s union same bigots and scams

Unregistered

Hater

You sound like one of those haters out there. He spoke up said his peace unlike some that are scared to say anything. Next time ask him who he is if you have a problem with him or what he said.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s get rid off those detention officers, they are useless, bring back the wagon detail in OT like back in the day and you shall see how efficient the wagon will be again, Indian Jackson is useless
    Wow. Talking about throwing a rock and hiding your hand. If you he useless tell him instead of talking shit on Leo Affairs.