Israel going to break the law, stay tuned ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Israel going to break the law, stay tuned ...

Israel cannot fully pay his mortgage and other living expenses on his pension and Susan's income (does she have any income now that she is not hitting up BSO vendors and employees for business?). Israel is now a filed candidate. If he is taking personal loans from his rich "friends" he will need to report them in his campaign finance reports as all loans once you become a candidate are reportable. If they are gifts, he will need to file gift reports with the state because he is still under that law so long as he is fighting to get his job back. Does he want to show how much money he's mooching off his rich friends just to avoid bankruptcy ........ cuz whether he likes it or not, he has to disclose all these things!!!!!! Not going to look good if he discloses it and not going to look good if he breaks the law and files false sworn reports omitted them.

Unregistered
    Hell report everything when he is reelected.

PS- Maybe you do. But not everyone pisses away every dime they make trying to impress their Broward ass-hole neighbors who have more debt than you do. He had time on the books, all of which he was paid out for. That, along with his pension should cary him for quite some time.

Unregistered
    Scotty and Susan were always living above their means. That's why they held that graduation party for the triplets to shake down BSO employees and vendors for cash gifts ($30,000 or so from the Bob Norman reports). That's why he had his rich friends McDonald and Perrerra pay for his vacations and others things because he had very little money. Even if they can afford it, Scotty and Susan are grifter who are always mooching stuff off their weirdo rich friends.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scotty and Susan were always living above their means. That's why they held that graduation party for the triplets to shake down BSO employees and vendors for cash gifts ($30,000 or so from the Bob Norman reports). That's why he had his rich friends McDonald and Perrerra pay for his vacations and others things because he had very little money. Even if they can afford it, Scotty and Susan are grifter who are always mooching stuff off their weirdo rich friends.
    Lol. Grifters- that's perfect

Unregistered
    Israel and his motley current crew are bumbling losers really are grifters, aren't they!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hell report everything when he is reelected.

PS- Maybe you do. But not everyone pisses away every dime they make trying to impress their Broward ass-hole neighbors who have more debt than you do. He had time on the books, all of which he was paid out for. That, along with his pension should cary him for quite some time.
    Not with that mortgage....phew weeeeeeeee that’s one hell of a note.. Come on Ira I will make you a Major throw me some Benjamins.

Unregistered
    Not with that mortgage....phew weeeeeeeee that’s one hell of a note.. Come on Ira I will make you a Major throw me some Benjamins.
    It's not on the property appraisers site. What did he pay for it?

Unregistered

FYI kidz

Susan is a great money manager, they are ok believe me.

Close friend the doc

Unregistered
    It's not on the property appraisers site. What did he pay for it?
    Confidential listing 1 million and change.

Unregistered
    I hear he’s shaking down the jailers for money, he’s got that fat retired fope guy strong arming the other jailers for contributions, he’s promising them big jobs, doing his usual BS. I predict he gets arrested before the election.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast