Stahl should run for Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Stahl should run for Sheriff

I hope Stahl runs for Sheriff so we can return Miami-Dade Police to the glory days of the 80s and early 90s Metro-Dade before it was overrun by Cubans and their banana republic politics

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts

Unregistered
    He’s not smart enough. Too dumb and smells like a sewer.

Unregistered
    He doesn’t smell; however, if it means you guys shutting up, I’ll vote for him

Unregistered
    He has my vote!

Unregistered
    He has mine for sewer cleaner. That way he can be in his true element

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has mine for sewer cleaner. That way he can be in his true element
    At least then he’ll have an excuse for the foul odor which emits from his body

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts

Unregistered
    Steadman has been lucky cashing in in the hard work of others. He’s a fake

Unregistered
    Ok Johnny we know your mad but you got to let it go sometime. Think of yourself as an 80s Rockstar like Bon Jovi who had his moment in the lime light but is now just another has been, try to move forward with the grace of Bon Jovi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast